Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

EJ Netcong, New Jersey

So I thought I'd share....months ago I bought the cutest little crocheted cat on a little chair for a dollar at an estate sale....so kudos to all the thread artist bears!   A work of art!   I don't know who made it, but I thought it was too adorable to pass up.    She's a little under two inches high, and I never saw a crocheted cat with a little ball of yard attached!

And then just today.....I worked down in South Jersey in the town of Marlton, about 90 miles south of me.....and there is this awesome bear shop a few miles away in Mount Holly where I JUST HAD TO STOP BY and BROWSE....(how convenient!)...and lo and behold, Pat (the owner) has a gently used teddy bear section (as well as an artist bear section, a Steiff section and an antique section and let's not forget two lovely cats).   And woohoo, I ended up buying this lovely Heidi Steiner bear and a little Steiff kitten for her to hold!   

(If anyone is in that area, I would encourage you to have a look...it's a lovely store!)

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

You made some great purchases, Esther!

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

You have adopted some lovely bears, Esther: the crocheted cat is not really my thing (but I do admit that it's an original idea), but the Heidi Steiner bear with her little cat is just so adorable!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

EJ Netcong, New Jersey

Thank you, Peter and Sue Ann...and of course, an hour after I took the picture....Winston was in the middle of everything!   Arrrrgh!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I love both purchases.  bear_original Thank you for sharing!

Becky

Board footer