Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

I went to the Nashville Doll and Bear show yesterday and bought a big bear from Cindy McGuire whose business name is China Cupboard Bears.  She still has her picture up on her web site, or at least she did yesterday.  The name the bear came with was Beatrice, and she's a big ol' ballybear.  Also I'm excited because this is my first time I've ever been able to afford a really high-end artist bear.  I have several artist bears that friends have made for me, and I've gotten some other bears in trades before, but I was able to actually buy this big girl.  I have always wanted to be able to do this.

EJ Netcong, New Jersey

Wow, that's great news!  I'm glad she found a home with you!  She's still on her website, and she's just lovely! bear_wub  bear_wub

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Congratulations on the purchase, Jessie, and for choosing that beautiful girl with the kind and understanding face. Enjoy!

Becky

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Jessie, what a wonderful bear you got!  Congratulations  . . . you've got great taste!

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Thanks guys.  I absolutely adore her, and have been sleeping with her for the past two nights.  This is the first time I've ever been able to sleep with a mohair bear without getting scratched.  I love this big ol' squishy, cuddly ballybear.

Just curious, but do any of you guys have her bears?

Board footer