Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

How's it going?  I used to be on here several years ago, but I haven't been on here in a while.  I thought I'd check back in as I want to get involved again with the teddy bear community. 

I haven't been able to make a bear in forever as I'm visually impaired and I still need a lot of assistance, which is frustrating for me.  I'm still collecting avidly, but haven't been able to adopt any artist bears in a long time.  I pretty much get bears and plushies from thrift stores.  Sorry I was away for a while, but I miss all of you guys.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hi, Jessie . . . it's great to see you back on Teddy Talk!  Keep on collecting - all bears and their stuffed friends (regardless of where they come from) need loving homes.  Visit us more often.

Murfreesboro, Tennessee

I'll definitely be back more often, although I still have trouble with pictures.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Nice to see you here again, Jessie! I haven’t been able to make a bear in quite awhile due to arthritis, but I like to stop by the forum every so often.
Becky

Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Long time no hear, Becky *gives you a bear hug*.

Board footer