Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Lyn, you were incredible taking over the 'cute animal' posts while I was sidelined.  The one surgery I had scheduled turned into another emergency surgery after the doc found blood clots up and down my spine pressing on the spinal cord.  Unless removed quickly, the clots could have caused paralysis, so the surgeon performed the operation after hours and into the night, needing an almost 12-inch incision from my neck to my waist to get them all.  More recovery time and a stay at a hospital rehab before being discharged.  I can now resume the 'cute animals' if you need a break . . . or if you want to continue, that's fine, also.  Thank you so much for filling in.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_original  So good to see you back Sue Ann and fighting fit by the sounds of it  bear_thumb
That seems a marathon of an operation and I wish you a continued speedy recovery  bear_flower
You are more than welcome to my filling in and if it is ok with you I will do today's and then you could resume with a fresh start on Monday's fun photo  bear_grin
I always add or comment to your pics anyway - no worries!!

Board footer