Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Zandor Posts: 2

Hello,

I came across your site while looking for an old teddy bear from my mother. I hope you can help me.
I have already spent a lot of time researching your old, very old teddy on the internet where it came from. Unfortunately without any results until today.

I hope you can help me. The teddy is still in our possession, but unfortunately it doesn't look like it did for decades. The teddy was given to my mother when she was born in 1958. In terms of features and general appearance, it resembles a knickerbocker knuddles teddy, but not 100%. Maybe he is from Italy? I would be very grateful if you could tell me which company it comes from and when it really comes from.
I have a old photo of the teddy bear, as it originally looked.

Many Greetings

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hi, Zandor.  I'm not an expert on identifying old bears, but if you haven't looked at this site, it might be of some help.  Google: 1950s old white teddy bears and see if one of those looks right to you.

Zandor Posts: 2

I've done a lot of research on the internet, but unfortunately couldn't find a teddy bear that resembles this one.

I assume it's most likely to be from Italy, but which manufacturer?

teddymay Posts: 9

I love that bear_original I won this for my niece https://www.hotfreestuff.co.uk/free-kid … y-toy-set/ cannot wait to give it to her.

Board footer