Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi everyone!    Please can everyone check this out for me? I have been helping Lynette with her User Photo as she was having a huge problem with it. I can now see the new picture but Lynette can't. I would love to know if others can see it. The original picture was all squished up so I have uploaded a new picture of Lynette. If You do see the old picture just hit refresh on your browser bar and the new picture should appear. The title of the picture is:    fredbear Lynette Kennedy

Thanks,
   Jane  bear_flower

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Yep! Looks fine to me Jane.

If i send you a pic of me can you make me look like Angelina Jolie?  bear_laugh   bear_tongue   bear_grin

Or maybe a young Sophia Loren?  bear_rolleyes

OKAY - i know, you are a wiz with photoshop Jane but i don't think you're up in the 'miracle maker' league yet ha ha ha ha ha
bear_whistle

Penny x

Deb Upstate New York

Jane ~

There she is ... all unsquished.  Good job!

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Looks good in Australia too

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Looks great in Texas!

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Well I am all still squished up on my pc. As Jane says what a word "squished" so we must be in a time bubble floating somewhere under the sea or in outer space. I cannot understand this, as when I upload pictures , it loads immediately, but somehow, when a picture already exists on the sytem, and it has to be changed it seems to lagg behind from my side. The same happened when I changed my avatar, it took ages before I could get the new picture uploaded and the old one deleted.
My son-in-law checked my pc settings and that is right, I have cleared out all my temp internet files, so unless my service provider has not cleared out their cache, I will have to wait.

bear_sad Lynette

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Quy Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Lynette,

Did you clear your browser's cache by pressing the Shift key and clicking the Refresh button?

Quy

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

looking good here

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

I am doing the teddy bear dance  :dance:  :dance:  :dance: because I am finally unsquished, Quy, I called my service provider, and they suggested that instead of me clicking on the link I had created on my desk top for TT, that I type in the address and go connect that way, the first time it did not work.
so I deleted everything connected to TT on my pc, links, it all, and started once again, deleted my squishy picture, added the new one Jane did for me, and then created a new TT address, and at first the old picture came up, then I sat here , cleared out the cookies, history under my tools, then hit shift/refresh, still old picture popped up, repeated, the clear out of cookies, history, shift/refresh twice more, and VOILA the new picture popped up.  was determined that I would get this right, it has been bugging me, not that I was concerned about seeing me, but the fact that it was something that was not working, now I can get on with things that matter BEAR things, thank you all that have had your imput here, and a BIG hug for Jane who has put up with me , I am sure Jane must have thought- silly batt everyone can see the right thing, what is wrong with her , she must need a new pair of glasses.
bear_original Lynette

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Oh Lynette, no way would I think you a silly batt and the glasses you are wearing in the picture look just fine to me.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin 
So glad I could help, sorry that you've had such a problem to see the picture but good on you to go through everything to see it. This just shows that you are a reall sticker...now we all know why your bears are sooooooooooo cute!

Hugs, Jane  bear_flower

Board footer