Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

There have been so many times that I've just thought I'd give up the whole making/selling bears thing because it was too much disappointment when one didn' sell.  Well, today I finally caught up with my friend and gave her my little bear Emmerson.  She cried...then dang it I cried...all is good!!!  She absolutely loves her and that makes me feel sooooooo good about my bears.

bear_thumb

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Yeah!!!!!  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Yey,  If my bears don't sell then I know they are meant for someone special and when that person comes along I always know it and it feels so good.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wonderful, Shantell!!  She couldn't help loving one of your little ones!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Shantell your bears are gorgeous you shouldn't feel about not selling ..... I know it is dissapointing when you don't sell....... I used to be the same feel really bad and think it was my bears that were no good... but they sell in time ..... I am so glad that your friend loved Emmerson :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

That's great!

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Isn't that what it's all about Shantell!?  That is the best feeling in the world!  How wonderful that you were able to experience it in person right there with your friend!  That's one of the reasons I'd really LOVE to do a show sometime... to see and experience the reactions, rather than just through a phone call or e Mail!  Don't get me wrong... it still feels great to just know that something you've poured your heart into and made with your hands has the ability to evoke emotion, but I'd love to see it!   Lucky thing you!!!! Congratulations!   bear_wub  :hug:

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Shantell, i'm so glad your sweet Emmerson found new loving home!
That means you did a great job no matter your bear was sold or not.. He found a new home and I'm sure it gives you more inspiration then just to sell the bear through the e-bay.. bear_grin  bear_tongue  :hug:

Julia :hug:

Meri Bears (UK) West Sussex, England

Fantastic Shantell bear_original  bear_thumb  bear_original

and so you should feel good about your darling bears bear_wub

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
That's what it's all about.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Firstly I can't belive Emmerson didn't sell in the first place, and secondly... lucky friend!

Glad it worked out well in the end.
Danni

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Shantell,  Toby is jumping up and down on the cpmputer desk!  Don't you dare give up!  I love toby!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

That's great Shantell!
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jane  bear_flower

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

What a great story!  Don't give up, Shantell!  I like your bears.   :hug:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Yayyyyy well done Shantell, your bears are great.  bear_original  :clap: