Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Thank you so much! He is soo cute  bear_laugh  :hug:

He is a little tired of the loong jorney but he is warm and safe right now.. Right next to Judi and Marie's bears..

He came with a little star so I guess I can make a wish to meet you some day and chat about our teddy stuff and everything else..

THANK YOU!
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

HUGS< JULIA :hug:  bear_laugh  bear_wub

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

YAY!!! I am glad he came and that you like him!!! I am glad that he has other bears to play with too!!!

:hug:  - I alway send my bears with a glass star or moon.. but where I got them doesnt carry them anymore... A coworker got these glass stones last year that had a saying on them but the store that sold them isnt open anymore but I wanted to get a little glass stone that said Kim-Bee Bears but when I started selling bears, I couldnt find any store that did it... when I run out (I only have about 15-20 left, I will have to do some more research and find a place that does print them)... ARRGH!!!

Hey, maybe I should ask... does anyone know of a place that does this?  They are little glass stones that they print with whatever message.... I think the gals I work with told me they are called prayer stones??? or wish stones???

Board footer