Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

They took about 2 weeks because I dont use a pattern.  I make them up so that everything is even.  I have a chrochet pattern for a bear but I cant make sence of it to save my life! :redface:   I learned how to crochet blankets 5 years ago by having someone show me  Laura Lynn has one of my blankets.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

WOW that is a long time... I cannot make sense of crocheting patterns either, maybe that is why I cant make a scarf.. LMAO....

I know how you feel! It took me A year and a half to make my first blanket!  I kept drooping stiches.  I would than have to unravel back to the point of the dropped stich. bear_angry  Sometimes I caght it early. sometimes not.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I think that was my problem too, dropping stitches bear_sad

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Jennskains wrote:

........... Laura Lynn has one of my blankets.

Oh yes I do and it is beautiful!!!!!!  I just love it and it is so warm too!

Jenn I'm just playing a little catch up now on the board and your little bears are adorable!!!

Hi laura, Are you moved?   :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Fianlly got back here....Jenns I am waiting to open the box......so I am not looking at the pics......but it will be so fun to have a surprise come in January and I live for the UPS guy or the USPS to come up with fun packages.

So, I am waiting.  But Unlike Julia who lives ever so far away, I live close by so it wont be a long time now. 

No mail on Monday though.... bear_sad

hugs

dilu

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

AWWW I forgot no mail on Monday.... bear_sad

Board footer