Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

If you place your bears in ebay.com ,can you see it in eBay.co.uk or do you have to place in again in the UK ebay, and if you cant see it in the Uk ebay is it worth placing in the UK ebay to get it around more . thanks Fran hope you can understand what i am trying to say

Densteds Densteds
Website

Hi Fran,
If you list the bear on .com ebay, you can only place it in another .com category
you can't also list it on UK ebay.
If you list you list in "artist bears" on UK ebay, it will show up in "artist bears/other" on US ebay also in "artist offerings" in Aust ebay. By listing on UK you have the advantage of it showing on three sites.
Drop me a line if you want any more info.

hugs,
Denise.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Fran,
     If you list on Ebay.com, you can find in on U.K. ebay by doing the right search (if only I could remember it LOL)  I think it's "bears available to the U.K." or something in that line.  Anyway, have you checked out your bear on Artist one of a kind.  Our bears were three apart, but mine is now missing.  There seems to be a whole page missing in the sub-category "Artist one of a Kind). 

Hugs,

Brenda

Board footer