Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

mini3.jpgmini1.jpgmini2.jpgJust wanted to share a few of the tiny dolls I have been working on for the miniature show here in Atlanta.
They are to 1/12th scale.  I wish the pictures were better, they just don't show these wee ones at their best.

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

OMG Nancy!  Those are adorable!!!

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Oh Nancy!!! Thanks for showing us they are absolutely wonderful in every way!

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Wee ones are darling...great detail you get...Winney

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Nancy, your little dolls are just precious! So much talent!!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Nancy .. they are adorable ... I love the detail you get into them

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

oh wow Nancy you are so talented , they are so lovely

Hugs
Vicki

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hi Nancy, your just full of surprises!
Those are adorable!!

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oh Nancy, I adore them, in fact I went to your website to see if there were any more to see, I can't remember ever visiting you site before for some reason, WHAT AN ENCHANTING EXPERIENCE!!!   It's absolutely lovely, I'm soooo jealous, I want one like that, and the dolls too!!!    Did you do it yourself??   And do you mould those dolls yourself too??? 

Sorry, questions questions!!!   bear_whistle  bear_wub

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

How on earth do you get so much detail into such a small face?????   These are amazing Nancy :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Thank you girls...I took the dolls on a 'test drive' here.

Clare, I wish I could say I designed my website, but I didn't.  I worked with Carrie from CyberPaws very carefully.  She listened to what I wanted and it seemed to come together pretty well...I am happy with it.

The tiny dolls are hand sculpted, each one.  There are no molds involved, that is why each face is always different.  They really are so much cuter in person.  I wish I could get the hang of this camera and lighting.  bear_wacko

Glenys, I work under double magnification.  Well, actually triple.  I use those flip down magnifiers over my bi-focals and then when it really gets involved, I pull out my desk mounted, lighted magnifier!  So those teeny  tiny little lips don't have a chance.  The ribbon on the babies hat is 1/16 inch wide...so I have to use special tweezers to make the loops.  It is a lot of fun, but very tedious and hard on the old eyes.  Each doll goes thru around 8 to 10 bakings before she is complete.
Well, anyway...thank you girls...your comments were very nice to hear.
Blessings.
Nancy

clare14 Country Bears
England

Well Nancy, I love your website, it must have been lovely for Carrie to create (not that I have any idea of how to even start one  :D!! - mine cost me a fortune and isn't at all inspiring or in the least bit exciting -  bear_sad )   and your dolls........ boy you are a very talented lady!!

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

What beautiful work Nance! I'm so glad you shared....imagine all the fun we would miss out on if everyone was too bashful to share their talents! Those faces are amazing...what a clever lady you are! :clap:

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

You are very talented! I'm amazed!

Thanks for sharing.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Oh my goodness they are adorable!!!  bear_wub   You are a very talented lady, Nancy!!!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Nancy, all of your creations are awe-inspiring!  You are a true artist in every sense of the word . . . big hugs!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Oh Nancy your little dolls are so precious and darling - you are a very clever Lady.

Hugs
Carolyn

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Absolutely breath-taking....I have a special place in my heart for the 1-12 scale.  Truly wonderful.

dilu

Jennskains Posts: 2,203
Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Hi Nancy
Amazing dolls!! Since Nancy Tillberg's Ace Awards this year are for Teddy bears and friends you might want to consider a bear with one of your dolls????
Hugs
Gail :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

That is just amazing work!!!
Kathy

Board footer