Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Stephanie Sassy Bears & Fabrics
Aurora, Colorado

Darwin.jpgBuddy.jpgBittyKitty.jpgI agree, it's been pretty quiet here in the mini section!
I've been working on several new patterns (for sale). Here are 3 that I finally got done! Still have 2 more in the works, then I'm taking a break from patterns for a while. There are too many bears in my head wanting to be made just for fun!!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

OOOOHHHHH!!!!!!! Stephanie!!!!! seriously gorgeous!!!!!!
It has always had me in awe mini makers that can make such perfectly proportioned bears and critters.
Mine always look so ragged, dragged around by a pack of chihuaua's kind of look. hahahahahahah.
They are just so cute!!!!!  You're just such a clever boots are'nt ya!! hahahahah( this is me trying hard to be jealous) hahah
Matilda

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Stephanie!  I love your new designs... especially Buddy... ah!  So cute!  Love the light muzzle and inner ears!

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

They are all just adorable, Stephanie!

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

What gorgeous little ones! Your new designs are awesome! I really am in love with bitty kitty!

Many Hugs Louise

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh, Stephanie, those are fabulous.  I have to admit the kitten in particular has caught my eye; what a wonderful little face you managed on that one. Your tiny critters also look so soft, and not stiff at all, which is sometimes a quality that puts me "off" minis; they can look hard as rocks.

Beautiful work!

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Oh wow, these are all gorgeous!  My favorite is the cheerful little kitty, definitely  bear_thumb

Cheers,
Kelly

Deb Upstate New York

Stephanie, these are fabulous.  I especially favor Buddy!  Don't know how you mini-makers do it!
:clap:

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Awwww, so cute. Great work Stephanie.  :clap:  :clap:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I echo all the compliments above, Stephanie . . . your work is stunning and sooooo tiny!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Steph, all three are so adorable....I keep going back and looking at them to see which I love the best.....it is impossible to choose, they are all so well done, and so individual.  Wonderful renderings, and they look like they are supposed to look.....that was an awkward way of saying your kitty is a kitty not a bear run amok.....

You truly do such lovely work.  i am so glad you mini-mavins are posting pics again....

hugs dilu

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Hmmm, which is my fav?...all of them !...Winney

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Steph, they are wonderful ...but buddy has my heart

clare14 Country Bears
England

Aww Stephanie, what TOTAL sweeties.......  bear_wub    Darwin is just delicious!!!

newbearland Christchurch, New Zealand

Bitty Kitty - Gorgeous!
Buddy - Gorgeous!
Darwin - Gorgeous!

Love them all!!!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Love them!
I really love the bunny, and the cat, and the bear.... LOL Guess I love them all.
You are a pattern design machine.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh Stephanie, they are adorable  bear_wub   I love the kitty and Buddy the best
Hugs Sarah

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

I love them all. I'm just finishing the dragon pattern I got from you and will post it Monday. Great pattern and fun to make.

Marion

Board footer