Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Pages:
MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

snow-horses-small.jpgI thought you all would enjoy this pic taken recently out our back window. The horses actually belong to our neighbour but live in our pasture since our cows live in their pasture with the rest of their herd.

Marion

Deb Upstate New York

Beautiful!  Thank you for posting!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oooh, pretty!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Very lovely photo, Marion . . . thanks for sharing!

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

How beautiful Marion!  That was so nice of you to take the time to snap the photo and upload it for us to see.

That almost looks like a Christmas card and BRRRRRRR....I think I will make myself an ice tea and go sit on the deck.  bear_grin

Thanks Marion...this was some eye candy for sure.
Nancy

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Wow - You have a lot of snow.  Here we are in Alberta with +6 today and forecasts of +12 for tomorrow!!!

We have had very little snow this year which is nice but of course the farmers need the moisture!

Jane

Brockville, Ontario

Jane, we don't have any snow now - that was a couple of weeks ago and we've had unseasonably warm weather as well. The temp today was plus 2 - like Spring!!
It's like our version of a Chinook.

Marion

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Beautiful pic of some happy horses  bear_wub  Nice to see their winter woolies are keeping them warm and insulated  bear_happy

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Jane, isn't our weather wonderfull?? It's 10 degrees today. Don't even need a jacket really.
LOVE IT!!

Can I come live with you Marion?? I want to be soo close to horses. Soo Jealous!

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

What I wouldn't give to see THAT view outside my window!  And look at all that snow!  Ontario must not be sharing its snow with New York this year, I haven't seen snow in weeks, which is quite odd for us.

Cheers,
Kelly,

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

Oh Boy!!!...what a gorgeous sight...wish you could send it here...we're MELTING.

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Thats pretty, would make a wonderful greeting card  bear_original

kimkc Australia

Thats beautiful!
Here where i live its going to be 37oC today, heading back into the 40's over the next few days.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

lovely wonderful photo....makes all the extra work from the snow worth it.....

Where's our Aussie sisters.....sun!!!! please!!!! flowers!!!!  hurry hurry hurry..... :hug:

bear_tongue

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Marion,

What a beautiful picture! Wow! Would be neat to have the horses around like that.

I just get puppies.... snowball puppies at that! So here's for all you folks who are sweating it out in Oz or missing the snow.... (taken today... we got 6 inches yesterday!)

riley-snowballxsm.jpg

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

So CUTE!!

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

some of my friends are getting over 105 degrees F
Now that is hot!!!
Just the differences boggle your mind

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Kangaroo-and-Joey.JPG003---Waratahs-at-Patsy-s-1.jpgThese are the New South Wales state emblem ... Waratahs .. these were cut from our back garden...

That is a Kangaroo with its Joey just behind her if you look carefully....

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

DSC00556-Sun-Set.jpgGlorious Sun Set ....

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

Awesome pictures everyone-  I love all the animals- beautiful snowy horses - funny cute doggie - adorable mom & baby kangaroo - amazing sunset !

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Love all the pictures. I just wish it would be a more "normal" winter for us up here in the Northern US and Southern Canada area. It has been way too warm, and no where near the snow we should have.......Yucky rain instead! The weather forecast is saying a more typical January weather forecast.....I don't believe it! This is the time for Winterfest activities and there isn't enough snow for outdoor activities, our local Polar Bear dip may be cancelled because the river is not frozen, so there is no ice to cut out to make the hole to jump in!

But! I love the horses in the snow, and the puppy in the snow......

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Beautiful photos...those flower are so blazing colorful, I have never seen that species.... just gorgeous !
Love the horsies...I wonder what in the heck  do they do all day? can't find a blade of grass out there anywhere.
Your doggie look like he gets snowballs sticking to the fur just like my Muff does when it snows she seems to like to go out and snoop all around . Then after she is full of snowballs she must be copld so I have to get a towel and pull the balls off and dry her...silly girl.....
Hmmm, You all know...we are having global warming all over the planet. ....Winney

Brockville, Ontario

Winney...you don't have to worry about the horses. They have a very large hay container that is kept filled for them. Plus I buy apples for their treats - when they see me leave in the morning they come to the fence in hope.

Marion

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Wonderful photos and thanks for sharing.
The horses look magical in the snow and Daphane your little pup looks so cute!

Now to make us a little warmer the Australian sunset and warratahs and the kanga and Joey - all
great photos - thanks.

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Thanks for sharing the great pics, everyone!  It's wintertime in Florida, and I'm still wearing shorts with the air conditioning on.   bear_original

Daphne, is that Riley in the pic?  He is so cute!  bear_wub

Pages:

Board footer