Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

Friendly-Bears.jpgHello!      I got the nerve up and posted for the 1st time today (in the new member area). Although I have been lurking around for awhile now.  Thank you for the warm welcome!    bear_original    For the most part I am a closet bear maker so this will be the 1st time I have shared any pictures of a few of my little guys!      these two have yet to tell me their names... quite shy so far!   The little brown bear calmed down quite a bit when his friend joined him in the photoshoot.   The other guy is on his way to becoming a little police bear.  He now is in need of a police hat and a badge.     

As you can see I need to work on the photo aspect of this and today learned lesson number 1#: remove all dog fur from the bears as well as the backdrop.   Amazing what you don't see in a camera lense, but stands out like a sore thumb in a photo!    bear_tongue

Again, thank you for the warm welcome and I can't wait to learn more and spend more time with you all!   I can see how this can be addicting!

Duff

Stephanie (in the event you happen to read this)  Here is the photo I promised you many months ago!   Love the "Smokey" long pile

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Really cute little ones, Duff . . . come out of the closet!!!

newbearland Christchurch, New Zealand

Adorable from their little heads to their little toes.

Cute!!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Duff, so glad you've joined us!!
Those are some crazy cute little bears. I love the soon to be police bear, What a face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And don't worry about your pictures, they look great, and picture taking is very hard. I'm still trying to get good shots.

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Welcome Duff,

You will like it here,,,,,,  bear_original  a lot of great girls here.
You should show your bears they are lovely.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: 
Sell them on eBay..I am sure they would sell....if you want to sell them that is?

Have fun

Big Hugs

Kassity

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Gorgeous little ones bear_original  I love the face on the standing bear.
Welcome to the group!!  bear_flower
Hugs Sarah

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Hello and welcome. Love your designs. Its great here learning as you go along. As for the photos, macro sure does show things up!

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Hi Duff! Welcome to Teddy Talk!  Your little ones are simply wonderful!!!!   :clap:
Full of character for sure!  So, do we get to see another pic when the little police man is fully attired!?  I'd love to see him!

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals
http://www.picturetrail.com/bastadolls

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Wow...what great work you do in the closet!

Marion

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Awww Duff,

these two little critters are adorable.  Don't hide your talants.....it looks like you have a lot more to share.  They are wonderful pictures....very sweet guys!

dilu

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Duff you bears are so cute, i cant wait to see more of your work  bear_wub  :clap:

Hugs
Vicki

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

Ok, I am in awe!  To think that I could get such wonderful comments from such an amazing group!    Thank you for the kind words.     Who knew it would take me so long to find this little piece of heaven!   Over in my neck of the woods, I have not even met another bear maker!   To think, you are all here!    I hope some day to make it to the ebay world, but for now I will practice away!

Now I am at a cross road, do I sew, do I surf the posts, do I dye fabric, do I practice toes,  make patterns..   oops, I still need a police hat...   

Again, Thank you for the support I am glad I made my way here!

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Love those cute little bears! Welcome (because I hadn't said so yet!) and glad you are here!  I would LOVE to see more of your little bears!!!!

Kimberly W.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Adorable little bears! I really like the expression on the little brown one! Welcome to TT!!!  :hug:

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

They are really lovely ! bear_wub

Board footer