Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hi everyone!  Teddy Bear Review is calling all the Golden Teddy Nominees today.... bear_wub

I am busting at the seams to share my wonderful news...

I have been nominated for four Golden Teddy Awards bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

I anxiously await to hear from  the rest of you today...my fingers are crossed for you too!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Oh Judi, I am soo happy for you!! Although I knew it. You will probably win all your catagories too!

I can't wait to see who else is nominated.

Congrats Judi! Well deserved :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

I'm thrilled for you Judy!!  Congratulations!! bear_original  bear_original  :dance:  bear_original  bear_original

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Deb Upstate New York

YAY!!!! :clap:  :hug:

Details please Judi, which bears/categories?

Great job!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I'm really delighted for you Judi, and four nominations is an absolute, knock-it-out-of-the-park, home run... almost unheard of.  What fabulous news, and it just couldn't happen to a nicer person...

Congratulations to you! bear_original

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Judi Congratulations!!!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :hug:

Matthea Ontario

Thats fantastic! Congrats!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

oh my Judi!  That's absoluely wonderful.  You totally deserve it too!   :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :clap:  :clap:

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

What fantastic news, Judi! Congratulations!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Judi, I'm so excited for you!  FOUR nominations, that's amazing... a feat that few artists accomplish in a lifetime, much less a single competition year! 

And all that before the TOBYs are announced  bear_happy

Can you show us again the bears nominated?  I remember your tiger and the Snow Bear with the hares, I figured those were a given when we first saw them.  Who were the other two bears?  I can't remember which of your other gorgeous bears you mentioned submitting!

Hugs! :hug:
Kelly

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Congrats Judi Your designs are amazing  bear_grin

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

NARNI_08_edited-1.jpgSP_SHERWOOD_frontRESZ.jpgSP_SergeiRESZ.jpgsnowbear_RESZ.jpgThank you so much ladies.  Your support means the world to me bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

I don't want to shove these on anyone but since Kelly and Deb asked...here they are:

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Judi, that is amazing!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! and so well deserved, I am so happy for you bear_original  bear_thumb

Meri Bears (UK) West Sussex, England

Really  , Really  HUGE CONGRATS :dance:  :hug:  bear_original

I'm thrilled for you bear_flower

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

:clap:  :clap:   We all knew this was coming!!!!  They are just so fabulous and I know they will go to winning. 

We are all sooooo proud of you and your work....a great big CONGRATULATIONS !!!

With all the work you put into each piece, it is certainly wonderful to be recognized for it.

Hugs and Blessings,
nancy

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Fantastic news Judi...so pleased for you!!!!

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Congratulations, judi : that's wonderful and well deserved ! :clap:  :clap:  :hug:

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Well, i can't understand it myself!!!!!!  bear_rolleyes   :doh:

HA HA HA HA HA - hee hee hee  bear_laugh   bear_tongue   bear_grin

Well, obviously you got 4 nominations Judi - if you had'nt there would have been something very wrong if you ask me (which you did'nt, but you know how i like to prattle on anyway).

You thoroughly deserve these nominations Judi  bear_thumb

Now, i just want you to WIN EVERYTHING!!!!!!!  :dance:

Penny  bear_wub

vkallum Humble-Crumble Collectors Bears
Essex, England
Website

Congratulations Judi!

That's fabulous news, you must be thrilled!

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

I assume you only entered the 4 categories? I certainly have never seen one of your bears that wouldn't make the grade.  They are all outstanding bears, winners all, but here's hoping some other TT members also get nominated.  :dance:  :dance:

Marion

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Congratulations Judi!!!  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:  The nominations are certianly well deserved and I'm so pleased that the judges recognized your incredible talent and hard work!!  :hug:   :hug:  :dance:   :dance:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance: Oh GOOD FOR YOU JUDI!!!!!  :dance:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

You must be over the moon!!!!!  I know I would be!  bear_grin  I'm so TRULY, TRULY HAPPY for you!!!!!   :hug:

LynBlair Posts: 139

happy0141.gif happy0141.gif happy0141.gif  Hooray!  The nominations are well deserved in every possible way.   :hug:

Hugs,
Lyn

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:dance:  bear_laugh  :hug:  Judi, this is wonderful news!! I'm thrilled for you. This year 4, next year ALL!  :hug:  bear_laugh  :dance:

Eileen

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Judi,
     I'm absolutely thrilled for you and you are such a deserving artist!  You should feel so proud - I know we are all are VERY pround of you! :dance:   :clap:

Big hugs :hug:  :hug:

Board footer