Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I'm designing a new booth set up and know that some shows have maximum display heights. Can anyone tell me what the max. height is at shows they've done. Just so I can accumulate the info and go with the most common, or lowest one.

Thank you soo much!!

Hugs, Daphne

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Hi Daph.
They have height restrictions?? I have heard time and time again over recent months..people advising stall holders to try to raise the height of their tables so that the bears are almost on eye level with the customers. And now they are imposing restrictions? That's a bit sad...then again, taken to extremes, if we have out tables too high, we'll need to stand on a ladder so people can see US! :P:D

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I am constructing portable shelving - floor to..... however high I can - 6 feet, 7, 8??? That's what I need to know!
Don't even try to envision:rolleyes:..... I'll post a pic when I'm done..... can't start until I know how high I can go!

Daphne

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

You know, I used these very pretty wrought iron plant stands for my bears at my Nevada City show.  Admittedly I'm a totally green newbie when it comes to shows, but it brought my bears up to eye level very nicely, and gave them a nice stagger to boot.  Any chance you can design somethign in the three-foot-ish range that sits on TOP of your exhibit table?

Board footer