Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Pages:
Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Gina, are you getting excited?  bear_tongue  You're really on the ball here!

I think a week would be good to get every signed up.

The deadline sounds fine, but I have a question...Is that the day they have to be completed or should the swap partner receive by that date?

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

I am willing to do another swap bear.....St. Patty's day is OK with me!
bear_wub  bear_smile  bear_cool  bear_thumb  bear_original

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Whenever is fine with me bear_original  Whenever the due date is is fine also!

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

My dear Gina,  bear_flower
Blessings to you for handling all the details of the swap.  Please include my name on your list.   bear_original

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Gina wrote:

This is going to be sooooo much fun!!!

Ooh, I know! I don't think I can stand to wait a WHOLE week to find out who my partner is!  bear_tongue

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Please include me as well....sounds like it will be fun.
and Sandi - I would be pleased to receive one of your crochet bears instead of mohair if you wanted - don't know how the others feel tho. Are we restricting this to mohair bears? Kim's needlefelted creatures are nice too.
   :dance:
Marion

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Add me, add me, add me too!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

That is funny, because I was not far to begin a green bear!!! My first green bear. I have designed a new pattern, and I am trying it first on a brown bear (just because when I began I had not got matching threads!).
Today I went to local shops to buy the missing green threads and ultra suede for my green bears (I said bears, because, I may make more if I am happy with the result!)...

Beary hugs,
Sophie. :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

You can include me too ! bear_original bear_original
:hug:

(I don't show but I'm excited  bear_tongue  bear_tongue   bear_grin  :dance:  bear_laugh  bear_original  bear_innocent )

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Wow, new names to add to the list!!! Like I said, if whoever I am partnered up with wants a felted bear, I will do that, or if they want a mohair bear, I will do that… I think the name picking should be February 1st – a week from today… then we will all remember, “hey, today is February 1st, SWAP TIME!!!” woohoo!!!!

I cant wait!!! I don’t really care what kind of bear I get… I am game for a mohair, needle felted or crocheted! I am flexible! bear_original  :dance:

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Can i join too please  :pray: . sounds like fun, cant wait  bear_thumb

Hugs
Vicki

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_wub I would love to join too!!!   bear_wub   Although I work mostly in real fur...I do have some mohair, so can turn out a little mohair bear for my swap partner. 

Oooh, this is going to be FUN!!!  :dance:

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

I would love to participate too! Sounds like fun!
Sonya Shaw
Sunnie Bears

fribblesltd fribbles, ltd.
Kalispell, Montana

..is it too late to participate in this bear swap?  I do 'em all the time with the faery people...have a poseable unicorn from holly-noelle for a panda bear being created, and since I do minis without a whole lot of detailing  bear_wacko  they don't take long at all.  Am in awe of the larger bears you all create, I just wouldn't have the patience to stick with it that long.  *is an instant gratification person*  = )

Amelia

P.S. - My little teds usually come with some sort of polymer clay/felt friend: would that be all right?

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I am sure we can fit you in, Amelia!  :hug:  You avatar bear/dolly are gorgeous!  :love:

If you can't find a swap bud, I would gladly swap with you... the bear wouldn't be done right away as I have three bears I am working on now but it would be well before the St. Patty's deadline

If you are interested in swapping with me, either PM or email me and let me know

fribblesltd fribbles, ltd.
Kalispell, Montana

Wheeee!  Okay, that sounds most marvellous!!  [was rather disappointed after reading the other thread]   :redface: Thank you for such kind compliments!!

Hurrah!  Hooray!  One green bear & buddy on its way!!  = )

Amelia

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

We can always squeeze another in!  :hug:

Pages:

Board footer