Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Some are smooth and sort of flat so they slide together nicely for a slippery feel. (My favorites!)

Some are more like long narrow tubes of plastic that have been sliced so the pellets have sides and don't rub together as nicely but take up more room for a lighter, airy feel. You can get these at craft shops.

Then there are the pellets I just got from my supplier today (who used to send the first ones). These are cut like the second description but made of rubber so they sort of squish, stick together and just feel weird. I'm not sure of their benefit yet. No, they aren't the white Jelly Pellets... not that squishy.

Anybody know where I can get ones that fit the first description?????

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

CR Crafts sells the first kind...and I think I got my last batch from Jo Anne's Fabrics. 

http://www.crscraft.com/products/produc … choffset=0

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Do you mean poly pellets?  The little flatish round ones?  I get mine at Joann's... I cant remember if I have ever seen them at Walmart or not...

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Wal Mart (at least the one closest to my house) Does Not have the Poly-Pellets. I am searching for them so I can start stuffing my life-sized penguin......guess I will have to make an hour trip the other direction!   bear_original

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

You may have to go on line and contact a reborning doll person.
They usually use the ones you are talking about.
If you were closer I would send some to you.

Board footer