Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

fribblesltd fribbles, ltd.
Kalispell, Montana

*sigh*  Oh my...he is perfect.  I love his little face, so full of character!  Huggable, snugglable, and lovable!

=)

Amelia

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Oh Sue Ann,

No worries, and Burleson is BEAUTIFUL!!  I can see why he was nominated. 

Hayley,  hilarious story!  But why on EARTH did they do it with their teeth back in the day?!?!?!?!  I think that's the last thing I'd do!! ha!

Kimberly W.

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

AAAWWWWWHHHHHH!!!!!!....now he IS seriously cute!!!  bear_wub

bear_tongue So we've enhanced Dumplin's head, then?   bear_laugh  I'm with Shelli on this one...plunk the TOBY nominee sign on any of your bears, and it'll illicit the same response.  WHY?  Because you're so incredibly consistent with your artistry, and extremely well made bears!!  :hug:

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

You NEVER have to feel bad here.  Love Burleson, awsome!!

LynBlair Posts: 139

I just love the word "ghastly" happy0188.gif , but not nearly as much as I love your bears, Sue Ann!  Big congratulations, regardless of their names. happy0141.gif

Hugs,
Lyn

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oh SueAnn, never feel like that with us....... :hug:

You're amazing, and Burleson and all your creations are too!!!

Many congratulations!!!

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Hayley,  hilarious story!  But why on EARTH did they do it with their teeth back in the day?!?!?!?!  I think that's the last thing I'd do!! ha!

Kim..I don't rightly know...but I doubt it was for the taste sensation....eeeewww!!! bear_tongue  bear_laugh  I think not.... bear_wacko

Who knows, maybe it's just an urban myth....., I'll have to ask my father in law. bear_happy

Sue Ann...my hearing or lack of gets me into trouble all the time and has made me rather scared of people in social situations, so I tend to be a bit of a hermit. I'm scared to death about doing my first show in May...what if someone speaks to me and I don't realise and they think I'm a snob?  bear_cry I sometime wonder if I should put a little card at each end of my table saying that I'm hard of hearing. How do you cope in noisy show situations? bear_flower

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website
Shelli wrote:

"Ghastly mistake?"  More like HUMAN IMPERFECTION!!!  And who doesn't possess a mighty load of THAT???

Sue Ann, all your bears are just so charming and sweet-faced and well-made and BEE-YO-TI-FUL-LY proportioned and kerplunkity.  Frankly, I think you could post a photo of just about any one of them and say, "This is my TOBY nominee!" and people would say, "Ahhhhhh... I see why!  Superb!"

No shame or self-loathing allowed, Texas.

Did you post a pic of BURLESON in one of these new TOBY threads, so we can enjoy him all over again???  If not, please do!

I like what Shelli said.   bear_original

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Sue Ann, he is beautiful  bear_wub  bear_wub and I wish you all the best.  Your poor other bear must be snapping his fingers in dissapointment  bear_tongue
Hayley...what a funny story lol bear_grin
xo sarah

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thanks to all of you lovely people for you kind comments . . . you're THE BEST!  To borrow a phrase, you're "Chicken Soup for the Soul"!

Board footer