Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Glad to hear from you!
I hope everything's okay and you're better fast so you can come back to us....

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Penny,

My best wishes are with you.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: Get well soon hon.  :hug:  :hug: 
With all this love you are receiving from all your friends.... it can only help you get well.  bear_original  bear_wub  bear_wub

Big Hugs dear
Kassie

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Penny
Great to hear everything okay today  :dance:  :dance:
Little hiccup will soon be ironed out I am sure bear_thumb
Have a great spot of R&R now  :hug:  :hug:
Anne

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Penny I do hope you feel better soon!  Take care  :hug:  :hug:
xo sarah

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_cry Teddy Talk's not the same without you, lovely Penny  bear_cry   Do have a good night's rest and a decent cuddle with a large warm ted and get better sooooooon :hug:   bear_flower

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Thinking about you today, Penny - haven't had much time to post, but read yours and now I'm a little rattled.  Hope it's a small hiccup!  Please get tons and tons of rest and get back to us when you are up to it. 

Eileen - we are on the same wavelength.  Pneumonia is first thing I thought about too.

Hugs,

Brenda

lemmonbears Lemmon Bears
Oregon Coast

Get rest and get well soon!! I love reading your posts!!
Take care of yourself.
Joan

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

cudlfriends2.jpgSending you take-good-care wishes and hang in there hugs! To hope your feeling better soon...

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Well hope you are feeling right soon. You are always making us laugh, so hoping you laughing again soon. We love you PENNERS! :hug:
kathy

LynBlair Posts: 139

Oh, Penny!  I hope your feeling better soon.  I'm so happy to hear it's nothing serious! 

Hugs,
Lyn

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Pen Pen I am worried about you!!! Little penelope will be there shortly to check on you... I hope you are ok  bear_sad

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

All I can say is ???????? It seems again I have missed something important.
I will send out my positive vibes, because they always work, and I throw in a couple of my OOger Booggers. They are garanteed to get you up and dancing Pen.  :hug:  bear_flower
Matilda bear_flower

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

The hospital for hiccups Penny?  Blimey girl, you must be going private!  bear_happy

Take care.  Thinking of you.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Penny dear...I am sure you gave them gold ole' heck at the hosptiatl.

Very glad you're okay :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Get well soon Pen  :pray:

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

The hospital?! I'm glad to hear it isn't serious. I hope you can get lots of rest and recover quickly!

hugs,
Bonnie

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Thank you all for your messages. I am still very poorly but i just wanted to say 'don't worry'. I'll get back to you all as soon as i can.

loads of bear_wub from

Penny

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Penny...I put you at the very tip top of my prayer list...so I won't worry!!! bear_thumb
Please let us all hear from you when you are up to it!

Hugs to you (big ones)
Nanc.....

lulu sweet souls
canton, new york

Precious Penny....

I've been gone for a few months and now I find you're under the weather!!!!!  Please feel better soon soon soon!

Seriously though, as you can see we are all very worried about you... please get all the rest you need.  I think you can see how much everyone here cares about you so don't hesitate to rely on us a bit.

Luv,

LuLu

P.S.  Are you sure you just don't need more chocolate???? bear_flower

zemeski Posts: 434

tea.jpganimation1001.jpgPenny-
  Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling very well.  Sounds like you need some "quite" time and some "relax" time. I'll remember you in my prayers. Take care of yourself and get well soon.
bear_flower

vkallum Humble-Crumble Collectors Bears
Essex, England
Website

Oh  Penny

I'm sorry to hear you're not well - I think I missed something somewhere along the line!  Anyway I just wanted to wish you better soon.

Take care and get lots of rest.

Wishing you better bear_flower

Dilu Posts: 8,574

The gollies are moping around cuz their buddy is under the weather...hang in there Penpen....still wishing and praying you feel better soon...... :cry:

:pray:

bear_original

Densteds Densteds
Website

Dear Pen,

Please take care and I hope you're feeling better soon...we were all so worried..

big hugs,  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Denise.

ps...problem is you haven't been eating enough chocolate!!!!!!! it cures everything you know!! so get stuck into it, okay!!!!!! bear_grin

Board footer