Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

morgan2.jpgmorgan1.jpgGail, Morgan is just wonderful! You do such beautiful work. He is so handsome and his face is just perfect. I fell in love with him as soon as I laid eyes on him.  bear_wub  bear_wub
I wanted to share pictures with everyone right away, but it was a couple days before I could find the time to take the pictures.
  He came with lots of fun goodies including his own personal leprechaun and a Yankee candle that smells wonderful.

I nearly have your bear done, Gail and hope to mail him sometime next week.

hugs,

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Oh wow! What a great bear. I can only imagine how much fun it was to open that package.

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

How beautiful... such a lovely face!
You are lucky

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Oh wow, how wonderful!!!!!!
I'm starting to feel bad now, I didnt send any goodies with my critter. Bugga. Sorry Patsy!!! I'll make it up some how. I'm just new to this swappy thingy.  :doh:  :doh:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

What a beautiful bear Morgan is Bonnie you lucky thing...... Gail you should be very proud

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

WOW!!!  What a gorgeous bear...and look at all his goodies!   bear_wub

I was bummed when I went looking for ST Pat's goodies for my swap bear.  Usually my area is very "Irish" around St Pats, but not this year  bear_cry   Its like they've decided to boycott or something??   bear_wacko

Bonnie I bet you'll treasure Morgan for years to come!   bear_wub   How big is he?  He looks like a wonderful huggy sort of bear  :hug:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

That is a cutie! Lucky you!

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

What a gorgeous bear! You are lucky to have this wee baby bear. Are you IRISH? The luck of the Irish!

Many Hugs Louise

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

What a handsome bear! Well, I think he's the lucky one, to have you as his new mommy!  bear_original

zemeski Posts: 434

1teddies2.jpgst_patricks_day_pot_gold_sm_nwm.jpg What a cute teddy bear. Already for Saint Patricks Day.

lbbears Wind Lake. Wisconsin

Wow, Morgan is absoulty handsom bear_wub  bear_wub
:hug:
Laurie

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

You girls are right, I am lucky! Morgan is settling well and seems pretty happy. He did say the woods looked awfully wooly here though. I told him he never had to go into the woods and was safe in the house and he was satisfied.  bear_happy

Debbie,
            Morgan is about 14 inches from head to toe and about 10 inches sitting and yes, he is very huggable! I do treasure him, he is my first artist bear and very special!
I'm having the same problems finding St. Pat's Day stuff! I've been looking ever since the swap started without much luck. What's the deal? I guess I'll just have to send chocolate. bear_tongue

Louise, I'm actually German on my Mom's side. Not sure on my Dad's... could be Irish somewhere along the line. But hey, on St. Pat's day isn't everyone a little bit Irish just for the day? bear_thumb  bear_flower

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Bonnie, you are so lucky! I love that bear too!  bear_tongue

My poor swappies won't get such goodies since we don't have this holiday in Russia.
But we have another ones  :hug:  and I'm sure they won't feel missed out.. :hug:

julia :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a super great bear, Gail, and you have the luck o' the Irish in ya, Bonnie!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Beautiful Irish Bear, you have created Gail .... Morgan has such a lovely face and all the goodies.... lucky  lucky Bonnie!

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Board footer