Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Glacierbaybears Glacier Bay Bears
Japan

rose2.jpgrose11.jpgrose9.jpgthis is my newest mini bear, her name is Rosemarie, she is 3.5 inches in a seated bent leg design. She will be on ebay tomorrow.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Jami, she is absolutely precious . . . your work is excellent!  What an adorable face this little one has!

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Jamie, Rosemarie is just so darling , i really love her face , your work is just amazing  :clap:

Hugs
Vicki

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Jamie, She is the prettiest little bear. She looks so angelic too. Hugs Rita xxx

Japan

thanks, gal's, can anyone tell me how I post more than one picture? do I just post one and than make a new post?  bear_original

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Hi Jamie,
Waht a darling little bear - her face is just adorable - best of luck with ebay - but I am sure she will be very popular :clap:  :clap:
Did you mean how to post more than one picture in your posting to TT
If so what you do is go to the very first page in your posting then click on edit you will get the message up to edit but below the message box you will see that as when you created your posting there is a little blank panel which says upload phots from your computer just follow the same procedure you did for your first photo and then click on submit - you can do this for up to six pictures just remember there is a minute time barrier ie you have to have waited a minute between postings and I think it is the same for editing a posting
Hope this helps - there is also some help stickies at the top of each forum which can help for all techie things
:hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Well, you are close, what you do,after your first post is on correctly, is hit edit.  It will take you back to your original, where you can then add another picture or correct spelling or whatever.

Now, say you post a picture but you decide when seeing on the big screen that you don't like it.  When you go back, after hitting edit, you will see a 'picture' icon.  And on the left ( i think) you can click the offending picture and have it removed.

Now that you know how simple it is can we expect tons of pictures?   bear_original

No pressure....but we do love your pictures-  your little critters are precious!

dilu

Japan

o.k girls, let's give this a try :dance:

Japan

thanks, Dilu and Anne, that was  easy after you explained it to me. I added to more pic's bear_thumb

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

I love the eyes. Glad to see another mini person on here!  :dance:

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

I like the way she has her little hands sort of folded in her lap in that first pic... very lady like!

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals
http://www.picturetrail.com/bastadolls

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Gotta say, Jamie, that your little ones are just adorable.....i am so glad you got some more pics up there!

:hug:

dilu

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

such a pretty colour!

Board footer