Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

latest-047.jpgHi Girls we have Snowwwww this morning, for the first time in years, I live on the coast and we really never get snow that lasts. I,m like a big kid to-day, I feel so excited, I took this picture from an upstairs window just minutes ago. OOOOOOOOOOOOOoohhhhh Super, I,m going to wrap up and go out to-day.   HUgs Rita xxxx

Ps, I told you I was a child at heart.

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

OWWW,Are you going to go coasting or just roll around and make snow angels??  bear_grin   bear_grin   bear_wub   :hug:   :hug:

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

I was listening to the radio and it seems everywhere around us has snow but not us! We have snow now and again so I'm not complaining. I'm in Stoke which is pretty much in the middle of England. So enjoy your day!

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi All,
            We have not had Snow in 12 years in this part of Scotland , but higher up they get it something terrible ,but then again they need it for the Ski Slopes.  Its stopped Snowing now and starting to thaw. Boo-Hoo.   Hugs Rita xxxx

Estelle Estelles canal bears and Tod Teddies
Todmorden West Yorkshire

snowing here too has been all morning and is getting heavier  bear_rolleyes

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oooh Rita, that's a pretty picture!!  I live in a seaside town and we hardly ever get snow, but we woke up to an unexpected blanket of white too this morning......
snow0084yz.jpg

Doesn't look a lot, but it is for us!!!   bear_grin

beary_clairey Luton

No snow here in Luton - I feel disappointed !!! I would loved to have gone out and built a big snowman !!!

You girls are lucky !!!

Hugs

Claire bear_cry

nettie scotland
Website

We get snow every year and are regularly cut off with no power.Today I could not get out till the snow plough arived.It was a hairy drive with huge snow drifts to pick up my daughter.The wind s blowing so hard the snow seems to be getting through cracks in the door and we have a snowy hall!!I still love it though.I just wish it was like this at christmas time instead of spring!!!All the wee daffy's are frosted over.
Diane xxx

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

It's looks like the naughty leprechauns are visiting you now!  Rita, your picture is beautiful!   bear_original  bear_original

Our snow is mostly melted now and we're back to green grass, pink trees and late blooming daffodils.  Yippee!!

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Dilu Posts: 8,574

i am so glad you all are getting socked too! 

The cats have figured out that the hubs is who makes the fire go in the wood stove.  So when they get chilly they follow him around meowing.....complaining and being generally annoying until he figures out it might be time to start a fire.  It is pretty funny to have yopur cats chasing you all over the house scolding you because it is cold!

so Stay warm all of you in England, Scotland, and the surrounding areas, I guess the continent too would be having it as well?

dilu

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

We have had snow off and on all week, woke up to three more inches, now the sun is out and it is melting again. we have had colder weather and more snow already this March than all of January and February. CRAZY weather!!! bear_grin  bear_tongue  I love snow!!!! :hug:

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Thanks for sharing the pics.  It's in the 70s right now in Florida and it's supposed to be high 82 tomorrow.   bear_original

Board footer