Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

polly2.jpgpolly1.jpgtaliapolly.jpg

Today I received my swap from Dilu. I was gone shopping all day and was so excited to see a package on my porch when I got home. Isn't she just the sweetest?! I've decided to name her Polly. Actually she whispered in my ear what she wanted to be called. Who am I to disagree?  bear_happy  She arrived holding an itty bitty kitty which my daughter quickly swiped! Dilu did such a wonderful job. Her dress is so pretty and I just love the colors. And she's not naughty at all. She's been such a good girl! I love her so much and I could not be more pleased. bear_wub  bear_wub Thank you so much, Dilu!  :hug:  :hug:

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Sandi what a little sweetie, Dilu did such beautiful work.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh my goodness!! That is the sweetest GOLLY I have ever seen!! I LOVE HER!!! Way to go Dilu!!

Many Hugs Louise

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Oh, Sandi, you lucky girl! That is a gorgeous golly! I love the colors in her little dress her little kitty is so cute. Dilu does such great work!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_happy I can easily see why your daughter would have latched onto this pair!  They're soooooo cute!  Especially with Polly's bright dress.  Its so heartwarming to see a new generation of bear and golly collectors get started....  bear_tongue

beary_clairey Luton

Now I have never been a big fan of gollys or dolls of any type, but that golly is really cute !!!

Well done Dilu

Hugs

Claire bear_flower

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Gorgeous sweet golly! Lucky you Sandi. Well done Dilu! :clap:  :clap:

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Sandi your one lucky lady, Polly is just lovely  bear_wub
Way to go Dilu  :hug:

Hugs
Vicki

clare14 Country Bears
England

Another wonderful creation Dilu, congratulations Sandi!!

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

She is absolutely adorable!!!!!!!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

personally I am more partiAL to the little gal whose grin is bigger than she is....what a cutie pie you have there, Sandie, she is adorable, what a cute little girl you have ,and I do not meant the silly golly!

hugs

biludilu  bear_wub

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Thanks, Dilu bear_original When I was taking pics of Polly, she insisted on getting her picture taken too.

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Sandi - she is so wonderful! Dilu I really like your Gollies. !  :clap:  :clap:

That is so cute - she has been adopted by someone very cute!!!!
What a sweety your girl is Sandi.

Big hugs
Kassie

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

She is a sweetie, Dilu!!! I think you really have something with these new golly dolls!  bear_wub

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Lucky you!   bear_original

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

MMMmmm Impressive!!! Absolutely wonderful Dilu!!!! bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Oh, Dilu!  :hug:
Another sweet little Golly Polly! you have mastered your own look!  bear_wub  bear_flower

Sandi, how lucky you  are!! your little princess is beautiful!  bear_wub

Board footer