Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Pages:
Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oh boy oh boy !! bear_laugh You all done the superb job  :cool::cool:

Louise :  I can't wait to see your polar bear bear_laugh

Danni : Little Nevill has cute little face and I love the gorgeous long fluffy mohair you using.

Millie: You beaver fur bear looks so soft !  great job for
working with real fur. he is so adorable bear_laugh I love your
24" girl's face !!! beautiful painted eye and pretty shape
nose ! I notice you painted foot and hand paws too !
So cute bear_laugh Are you taking them to the show ?
Sorry that I have this feeling , they will be gone soon from
your side at the show !!!  :P

Amanda: I love the neddlefelted face ! amazing job bear_laugh
              Did you use felt for whole face ? of just around
              the eyes ? sorry I'm so curious curious ...

Shari Shari Shari !!!!! Your non-mohair-fabric bear
is outstanding bear_laugh  Terwillige is beautiful !!!!!! great work!

Eileen: I am so sorry to hear about the flood , I hope you can get back to your normal life soon....

Jane:   can't wait to see your new creations!

Hugs/Marie

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Shari. You really must do some more bears like that. Such a clever idea.

Marie. I needlefelted the top lids around the eyes, then the bottom. I then did the nose, and then added the cheeks. I also used the wool kind of loose to shade the inside ears, muzzle area and then the chest. I am very new to this so am learning as I go. Its very addictive though.

Keep them coming everyone, its so lovely to see all the styles of bears.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Here They are at last. I have been held up trying to sort out where all my emails have gone but I finally got back to the pictures.
winston4.jpg
winston67.jpg This is Winston a brown Golly-dolly
2kaliephots.jpg This is Kallie
gollybroach.jpgThis is one of my Golly pins that I will be selling at the shows.

Jane

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Ack!  Darling, Jane!  Thanks so much for posting these pics!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Jane, what a good-looking group!!  The gollies are really superb and Kallie is toooooo cute.  Great work!

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Oh Jane I love your new creations,just wonderful.The golly pin is such a clever idea.people always like to snatch up the little things:) Hope you get your email situation sorted out soon.I sent one to your hotmail yesterday and then to the address you posted after reading about your troubles.
  Hugs and blessings,shari.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh amazing! I love your Gollies and your bear - they are adorable! Thanks for sharing.

Danni

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Jane Oh Jane Oh Jane

I love your little gollywollykins!   (of course I do)  Such cute little noses, so sweet their expressions, and eye lids!  Wow!

I am so impressed! (no I am not easy!)

I am so so so- something- I can't think of the word! ( what?! Dilu at a loss for words?  Did the earth tilt on its axis?)

But Jane, they really really are so sweet.  Is that the three inch mohair?

And they don't look like they get in trouble, or order pizza, or shop the internet.....they look so sweet and nice and like you could take them anywhere!  Even to church!

Good great job.  Ahhhhh.....I hope you sell every single one...

But, they are too cute to have leave home.......

We need to talk

Dilu

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

So very sweet Jane. great job on Gollies and Teddy too.

Hugs Louise

Australia

I just wanted to bump this up so I can remind people to share their new creations that they aren't putting into the SOLD section.

Oh I should practise what I preach, so this is a new Polar named Benny

benny2.jpg
Danni

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Danni, He's Scrumptious! :D

Eileen

Australia

Ooh thanks Eileen!

Tofield Alberta Canada

Danni, bear_laugh Benny is so beautiful! His mohair is to die for! I love your little guys, they just say Mom...take me home! bear_original Also, your new avatar is wonderful. Did you do this with a program such as photoshop? It is terrific. and shows off your wonderful creations beautifully. :lol:

Hugs Louise

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Oh Danni, What a cutie pie! I agree with Louise  about the Mom take me home bit, just look at his little face..awww!

Jane.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Danni - Benny is wonderful!!! Your avatar is too!! Yes, did you do this yourself? What program did you use???? It's so pretty! bear_laugh:D:D

Yep....Danni is abosolutelylu right on....more pics!!!! bear_laugh

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Great little polar, Danni, and he looks SO sweet in your new avatar!!  Fantastic work!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Very cute; love the mohair.  And yes, the new avatar is lovely. bear_happy

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi everyone!
here is my new 3bears. from right, Rose Marie & Josie & Pearl . they are all about 15inch size.
I used Intercal item * 1/4 yard of Quality 820K - Color 5150-Lt. Pink at $17.50* for Rose Marie.
then used *Quality 610S/CM - Color 356S-Rusty Gold* for Rosie.
For the Pearl I used curlymat 1inch I bought form the local teddy bear shop.
3newbies.jpg

Amanda: thank you for info about your felting detail, I love the felting effect very much. :D

Jane: thank you for sharing photos! What a cute gollies and open mouth bear ! :D:lol::o

Danni:   Is this your first Polar bear ?  Benny is lovely !!!!  I love his bend arms and cute little face :lol:

Bear Hugs/Marie

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh, Marie - I just love all three! They are just so sweet!

I just started doing the exact opposite with the foot pads - matching mohair for the toes, ultrasuede for the heel. I'd never seen it done before. I like how it's looking thus far!
Your toes are great!!

Thank you for sharing these cuties!!!

Now, I need to get some of my bears finished..... 2 are still waiting for noses, 3 for accessories, 1 for jelly pellets which I need to order in the morning... one for..... oh it's endless.:rolleyes:

Hugs,
Daphne

Ahhh  Danni

It IS a new avatar- I wasn't loosing it.  He is wonderful

Marie

Your bears are too cute, good job.  I am envious that you have a local teddy shop.  Are they well stocked?

Dilu

I don't recommend typing in the dark-

Tofield Alberta Canada

Wonderful little ones Marie. They are all absolutely wonderful. Love that soft pink mohair and the rusty gold is so pretty. They are lovely! Great Job.

Hugs Louise

Australia

Oooh gorgeous bears Ms Marie!  Your bears are just so adorable!

Benny isn't my first polar, I think he's about my fourth.  I love Polars  - and they are very popular! 

Thanks everyone for your comments on my avatar - I made it using Paint Shop Pro.  It's fun playing, but I can't make them quite as fancy as our Shelli can!

Thanks again for your sweet comments on Benny - you girls really are great for a confidence boost!

Danni

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Marie what a beautiful picture of your wonderful bears. I have looked and looked but I can't choose a favourite. I know that you will be successful with your bears when I see the lovely picture. Congratulations! :)

Jane

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Thank you for your comment on my bear :D

Daphne: this is my first foot pad that I used half of mohair and the ultra suede , felt. It's fun to try new thing always!!

Dilu: I do have 1 local teddy bear shop but guess what...they close down the store few month ago. bear_sad They only have a webshop open now bear_sad
So, same as you I buy 99% bear supply form internet and and 1% from other. bear_tongue
By the way, what happened you typing in the dark !?

Louise & Danni: you too made gorgeous Polar bear and now I am so addicted to the polar bear !!

Jane: I would love to try golly and open mouth bear too ! thank you for your sweet comment . :)

Bear Hugs/Marie

Pages:

Board footer