Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Daphne Sorry to hear about your Dad our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_sad  bear_sad Daphne, I'm so sorry to hear this.  My prayers are with you and your Dad! 

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Tracy

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh Daph, what a worry  bear_sad   bear_cry

My thoughts are with you and your family and of course with your precious father.

Danni   bear_flower

sewzanne Raccoon Creek Bears
New Jersey

Daphne, I hope your father gets well soon. Don't forget to take care of yourself, too-
Suzanne

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Dear Daphne I am so sorry to hear this.  bear_cry 
Sending warm fuzzy hugs and comforting thought your way with many many prayers for your Dad, You , your Mom and your family. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Daphne,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your Dear Dad and the rest of the Family
for a good outcome.

Hugs
Carolyn
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Daphne,
I'm so sorry to hear that your dad in cardiac intensive care
now. You must be so worry for him.   
My prayers and thoughts are with you.

Marie

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

So sorry to hear that Daphne  :(. I know how you're feeling right now....and send you lots of virtual hugs. I'll be thinking of you all.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh Daph not again...sending you lots of prayers and warm thoughts...
love you lots and wish we could all be there in person to support you.... :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Sarah

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Update from Daphne's Husband

Daphne's Dad was airlifted early Tuesday morning to Mass General for emergency surgery due to kidney failure and aortic artery anurisum. Things are still very critical and taking it hour by hour. She and her Mom, are staying at a hotel by the hospital and they appreciate all of your continued thoughts and prayers.

Henry

lbbears Wind Lake. Wisconsin

Oh Daphne you and your family are in my prayers :pray:  :pray:  :pray:
:hug:
Laurie

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Thank you Henry... I am SO sorry

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Henry, thanks for the update.  Oh I pray her dad recovers ; it sound very serious.  Send Daphne our love and hugs.

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Henry,  bear_flower
Thank you for the updates.  My thoughts and prayers are with your family.  I'll bet Daphne is trying to be very brave for her mom and her dad.  Please give her my best, won't you?

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thanks so very much for the update, Henry.  I'm thinking of all of you . . . and send best wishes for a good outcome.  Please give Daphne a hug from me when you see her.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Thank you Henry for the update! Please wrap your arms around Daphne and make her fell safe and loved! We would all wrap our arms around her if we could!! You all are in our prayers!

Many Hugs Louise and Garnet

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Thanks for the update Henry.
We are all thinking of you at this time and know what a worrying time you are all going through.
My love and thoughts and prayers are with your Family.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh Henry, what a huge worry for everyone.  You're all in my thoughts. PLease send Daphne our well wishes, we miss her here, and really hope her Father is alright.

Danni

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Daphne I pray that you and your family stay strong at this time, my thoughts and prayers are with you all for your Dads recovery ....... :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Thank you sooo much for the update, Henry.  I've been wondering how Daphne's dad is and hoping for a post.  Poor Daphne must be sooo distraught!  Please tell her we are all praying for them and sending special ones for her dad.  I hope he can recover fully. 

Hugs, :hug:

Brenda

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Henry I am so sorry and thankyou for letting us know..please give Daphne all my love and good thoughts...she is in my prayers and I hope she is holding up...
love to you all
Sarah

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Daphne and Henry,

I'm sending many thoughts and prayers your way.  Henry, thanks for updating us and please tell Daphne we are thinking about her and her dad.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Henry please send our prayers and best wishes to Daphne and her Dad, and family, we are thinking of them.  :hug:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_cry  bear_cry Oh c@p!  bear_cry  bear_cry  Henry thank you for the update...please let Daphne know we are all pulling for her and her dad  :hug:  :hug:

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Thank you Henry for the update. I am still praying for all of you and hoping for good news.
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer