Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Dilu Posts: 8,574

DSC01801-2.JPGDSC01796-2.JPGDSC01794-2.JPGDSC01795-2.JPGDSC01792-2.JPGDSC01791-2.JPGMy lady friend in New Zealand would like to see these gollies posted.  They left a while back, and boy did we worry and fret over getting them packaged up right.  I onvisioned 50 lb boxes being dumped on the boxes and couldn't stand the idea that Uncle Sam could be squashed.

My friend is a teacher and enjoys teaching her kids sewing and cooking.  ( I think i remember this correctly.)
At any rate, I know they were posted not too long ago, but perhaps this way her kids can see them....

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a cutie . . . I remember this little guy!!  Enroute to New Zealand, huh?  Hope he's having a great time!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

DSC01803-2.JPGDSC01804-2.JPGmy big fear is that they all get there safe and sound

And yep....little Dottie is going with them.  I really hope they don't act up.  I hope they obey all the laws and don't get in trouble going through customs too....can't you just see a golly running amok in customs.....not a pretty picture......

dilu

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Dilu, I so love your gollies!!! bear_wub One day, I hope to have one myself!!

:hug:
Tracy

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh Dilu!! Those baby Gollies Are simply gorgeous!! Where have you benn sweet Dilu?? I miss you from the bottom of my heart!! Your funny reporting is missed terribly!!

Many Hugs and Much Love Louise

Jill West Palm Beach, FL

These are great gollies, Dilu - great way to represent our great country!!!!!!!!!  (I am NOT saying that the other countries represented on TT are not great also!!!!)

Jill

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Dilu, they are GORGEOUS.  Are they going to Helen ???  I've gotten to know here from Bid4Bears and she is so enthusiastic.   I'm sure they will be well loved by her and the students !

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

Hi Dilu!  I am just in love with your Gollies!   I just love the one on your site with the heart eyes.   They are truely wonderful!   Great job!       I think everyone should have a gollie!   If you even need a swap partner let me know!

Duff

newbearland Christchurch, New Zealand

Hi Dilu

All of us Kiwi's will be pleased to have two of your gorgeous gollies join us in lil' ol' NZ.

Mel

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Hee hee, I like these patriotic gollies! 

Kimberly W.

Board footer