Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Ok not really! But I got your attention.  bear_grin

I had a few moments to talk with Mindy today and I told her that I would pop on for her.
Mindy will be posting pictures and more info. on Sunday.

I had a really nice time, but boy did it go fast.

Friday night was nice eating some of those yummie treats. It is always great to chat with the collectors and fun to visit with friends.
The preview opened and collectors rushed in to see what goodies they could find. I did not get much of a chance to view other's work.

I know that there are a few of our fellow TTers that I met, but don't ask me names right now. The brain has turned to mush!
I am doing good to find the right keyz onthejeyboased...

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Great to hear that you are having fun. I'll look forwards to Mindy's second report and pictures. Hope everything goes well for all the TT'ers at the show and that they all sell loads of their wonderful creations.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Jare, you got me good!!!  I thought you'd have pictures of her being hauled of by giant gollies who were going to hold her hostage until given their rightful place at the toy show.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Your mom's bears and your bunnies are so cute, I am hoping that you came home empty handed, having sold everything.  Glad to know you had such a wonderful time!

hugs, and thanks for a great early morning laugh

dilu

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thanks from me, too, Jared . . . . guess Mindy's up to her eyeballs with other stuff.  Did you play Jebeardy?
Look forward to her photos.

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

SueAnn -
No I was too busy checking on Dale and Mum. Then I tried to fit lunch in there somewhere.
I did want to stop by and paly but I didn't get a chance.

Board footer