Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Judi,I just can't wait to tell you that I received my stuff(no I haven't started yet bear_sad but I will,I promise).the knitting patterns are wonderful! bear_original bear_laugh i love the clown,Bertram(Sirdar) and that will be the one I try first.Mom's birthdays not until Nov.so I have a bit of time.Thanks so much Judi (hug,hug).I hope you had a wonderful trip and you will tell us all about it.

Big bear blessings,Shari.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hi Shari, I am glad you like the patterns.  I love knitting but rarely have the time for it these days.

I just posted a topic from my Disney Vacation.  I am such a Disney freak!  I think I even love that place more than my kids do.

We had a fabulous time...except for the very intense heat and humidity...and the fact that in the Magic Kingdom I had to physically carry my 40+ pound two year old all over the park.  I lost weight over these past eight days... but gained some muscle...I am exhuasted. and sun baked...but I still had to come and visit intercal.  Now that I am back I am going shopping here for mohair....I actually came home with a few dollars.

I did get to meet JillyBee!!! She is as sweet as pie!  I also met Skipper in MGM Studios.  She too, is a gem of a lady!  I was so happy to meet and hug some bear friends up close and personal.

It's good to be home.

Board footer