Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Teddy Talk Teddy Talk
California
Website

Happy Birthday.....to ALL Teddy-Talkers. Here's what we have accomplished in one, short year.......!!!

- We had one heck of a Christmas Party....thanks to Jane.

- We had a New Year's Party too. Does anybody remember?

- Mindy Kinsey brought us the first "Live Report" from Toy Fair in New York.

- Shelli recently exposed us all to Artist Trading Cards. Good job, Shelli.

- Judi and her hubby "danced among the cows...live". Great reporting!!!

- Thank you Christine, Neysa and Dale for your contributions.

- The gollies just keep roaming in Southern Oregon. Thanks.....Dilu for your sense of humor.

- And we have the "rock" of Teddy Talk.....the nicest and friendliest person around....Sue Ann!!!

- Then there's Quy....!!! Without him we wouldn't be where we are.....!!!

But.....we really want to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to ALL the Teddy Talkers who have managed to get along......through thick and thin......giving and taking. Today our readership spans the globe, and we believe that many international friendships have been established....because of Teddy Talk.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....EVERYONE!!!  :bday:  :bday:  :bday:  :bday:

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Teddy talk reached out and gave me so much- new friends, new tricks, and taught me a new craft- needle felting.
It lifted me up when I was down, and made me smile .It also kept me glued to my computer many a day, in my pyjamas,when I just quickly came to check something.

I salute TEDDY TALK,its staff, its chatters, thank you for making this possible.

Lynette
bear_original

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

And let's not forget a huge thanks and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the people who ARE Intercal ---> Kjeld and Johnna (and Brynn) Enevoldsen.

Without their commitment and creativity and ingenuity -- who do you think came up with the idea of a TEDDY TALK, and allowed all these fabulous features to be deeveloped and supported? -- this incredible forum wouldn't exist at all.

I've been so blssed to be a part of this great venture and am so proud to be doing something that at its core wants to support the industry and the artist, both.

I've been even more blessed to have met so many incredible, talented, intelligent, witty, and fascinating people, from all over the world, through my participation here.

I send the warmest and most sincere of HAPPY BIRTHDAY wishes to TEDDY TALK and all its readers.  You've enriched my life in ways I could never have imagined.

Big, huge, mohair-covered hugs to all!

:hug:  bear_flower  :hug:  bear_flower  :hug:

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

I totally agree with all thats been said , in a year what has been accomplished. I joined just after Teddy Talk started and I just cannot beleive its a whole year, how the membership must have grown in that time. I have enjoyed every minute of my time here, and all the new things that we have all learned, even new computer skills ( Quy will agree)  The hand of friendship is extended to every country in the world.  I am putting this Poem written by Scottish Poet Robert Burns as I think although most of you might not understand it, the words are so meaningful in groups such as ours.

Is there for honest poverty
That hangs his head, an' a' that
The coward slave, we pass him by
We dare be poor for a' that
For a' that, an' a' that
Our toil's obscure and a' that
The rank is but the guinea's stamp
The man's the gowd for a' that

What though on hamely fare we dine
Wear hoddin grey, an' a' that
Gie fools their silks, and knaves their wine
A man's a man, for a' that
For a' that, an' a' that
Their tinsel show an' a' that
The honest man, though e'er sae poor
Is king o' men for a' that

Ye see yon birkie ca'd a lord
Wha struts an' stares an' a' that
Tho' hundreds worship at his word
He's but a coof for a' that
For a' that, an' a' that
His ribband, star and a' that
The man o' independent mind
He looks an' laughs at a' that

A prince can mak' a belted knight
A marquise, duke, an' a' that
But an honest man's aboon his might
Gude faith, he maunna fa' that
For a' that an' a' that
Their dignities an' a' that
The pith o' sense an' pride o' worth
Are higher rank that a' that

Then let us pray that come it may
(as come it will for a' that)
That Sense and Worth, o'er a' the earth
Shall bear the gree an' a' that
For a' that an' a' that
It's coming yet for a' that
That man to man, the world o'er
Shall brithers be for a' that

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin
whiteforestbears wrote:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!!   :bday:  :bday:  :bday:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:

Who has the cake?

bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

I am so pleased to be a part of Teddy Talk.  This is like my bear family and life-line to all the super people and artists that have also become a part of Teddy Talk.

So "Cheers" to all here at Teddy Talk...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! bear_thumb

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

grandmas_joke_prev.jpghappy Bithday to you                     

Cake Who said cake

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yes . . . a big happy first birthday to all at Teddy Talk - the best forum on the net!!!  I'm so pleased to be here and will always cherish the friendships that this board has made possible.  Kudos to the Intercal staff for following through on the idea, Quy for his technical wizardry, my fellow help advisors for their support and camaraderie, and to all of you members for just being who you are . . . friendly, helpful people who love bears.  Big, huge hugs to you all!!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: 
:bday:  :cake:  :bday:  :cake:  :bday:  :cake:  :bday:  :cake:  :bday:  :cake:  :bday:  :cake:

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

Happy Birthday EVERYONE :cake:  :bday:  :cake:  :bday:  :cake:

Megelles Megelles
Brisbane
Website

Happy Birthday from Downunder-  :bday:  :cake:  :bday:  :cake:  :bday:  :cake:

You have created a great  place for all of us from all over the world to get to know each other!  It is informative friendly and very easy to use.

Thank you!!!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Happy Birthday to all TTers and to all at Intercal ... I echo everything Lynette has said and I thank each and everyone of you for your sharing and friendship ....

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

A big Happy Birthday and thanks so much for this really special place where we can all
share a love of Bears with such truly wonderful and caring people.

Hugs
Carolyn.
bear_flower

KP BEAR KP BEAR
Lewiston, South Australia.

Happy first birthday from Australia, I have not been member for very long but like what I see.
SIGN_HB_TC.gif
Lena

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

I have been wondering how long Teddy Talk has been going!  A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY from Alberta, Canada!
Can't believe I have missed a whole year of this wonderful forum - how will I ever catch up!!! Just so delighted that I am a part of this now and hope to get to know everyone a lot better over the next year.
A big thanks to the instigators, advisors and participants  of this site - what a joy for all bear makers!
Bear hugs, Edie

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Happy birthday to everyone at Teddy Talk and thanks most of all to Intercal.  Thank you so much

It has been a pleasure to participate here and meet so many wonderful people. :hug:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:hug:  bear_flower THANK YOU INTERCAL FOR GIVING US THE CHANCE TO BE SO NICE  bear_flower  :hug:

bear_flower For giving us a home where no one complains about the clutter:wacko:

bear_flower For giving us a home that never gets dusty or runs out of chocolate  bear_wub

bear_flower For giving us a family of kindred spirits and generous souls  :hug:

bear_flower For letting us share our tragedies and triumphs as freely as we share our tips and techniques bear_rolleyes

bear_flower For striving to fulfill all our needs even before we know we have them bear_ermm

bear_flower For giving us the chance to be the best we can be, even in our pajamas bear_original

Eileen

Johnna Johnna's Mohair Store
Costa Mesa, California
WebsiteShop

Hi All: Thank you for all the wonderful birthday cards and greetings received from Teddy Talkers from all over the world. You have all made our day!! Our scanner is presently not working. As soon as we get it fixed we will post some scans of the terrific Artist Cards we received.

Hugs,

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY Teddy Talk - and I hope you have many more!

Jane P.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

I just want to thank Intercal for hosting THE place to be when it comes to Teds and their friends. I'm sure I speak on behalf of everyone when I say THANKYOU - this board is a wonderfulo place to be, I just adore it.

Gee hasn't it grown since it started up only ONE year ago! 

:hug: s to everyone,   bear_flower s to Intercal!
Danni

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :cake:  :hug:
THANK YOU FOR GIVING US  A REALLY GREAT PLACE TO BE.....

Board footer