Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Dilu Posts: 8,574

DSC01866-2.JPGDSC01867-2.JPGDSC01869-3.JPG

I received a package from England today-  Penny's card came.....Only Penny's  turned out to be much more than a card.

Here's what I know- the paper is handmade silk paper , we shall have to ask if she made the paper.  It is very interesting, very very smooth and it looks really quite lovely, kind of irridescent, the way silk looks.

And of course, Our Pen did the the art- and it is too wonderful. 

But what would Penny paint for dilu?

[size=20]Why, A golly of course!  A fantabulous gollyboy.[/size]

But Penny knew better than to send a golly flying all over the world untended....

it causes such trouble with the FAA and customs and Security....

So she sent him with his sister and a

Bearyfairy

to keep control over the two gollikins who left on their own would have disrupted simply everything.

Here are the pictures- I think you'll see what I mean

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Dilu -  I don't see any pictures - did you forget to post them?  Anxiously awaiting them!
     Wow!  Now I see it - it's beauuuutiful!!!

Hugs,

Brenda

The Beary fairy is rather shy....I can't get her to load on the original post....maybe she just needs her own post?

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

AWESOME!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  and what a perfect fit for our Dilu! bear_wub

Penny darling, I am out of time and can't get the beautiful bear to post....I'll have to try again when I get home.  i am so sorry darling lady, because each and every picture that came is just outstandingly beautiful.  I am thinking she maybe needs a new picture....although she looks beautiful on my computer.....so I am simply totaly confused........forgive me and i shall get her up in a few days.  Lord willing......

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

These are wonderful cards Dilu - very beautiful!!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  :dance: Wonderful Card, Dilu!

I'll bet Penny did make the silk paper. In her spare time, of course!

Eileen

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh my, Dilu . . . Penny likes you a lot!!  Great cards, Penny and lucky ducky, Dilu!

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

I'm glad you liked them Wonks, the reason you ended up with three ATC's was because i was'nt happy with the one with the sticky-on bits so i then just drew a quick sketch of a golly girl to send with it to sort of make up for the fact that i thought the first one sub-standard then i thought i'd better make you a proper one!
See how i go on from one thing to another? It's in my blood ha ha  :doh:

Besides.........your one was so lovely and all hand sewn and embroidered you at least deserve three of mine in return
:hug:

Penny  bear_wub  bear_flower

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Ooh, these are great ! bear_original bear_original

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Here's the pic of the other ATC that i sent our Dilu, i know she's had her operation so won't feel like doing it herself.

GET WELL SOON MY WONKY DILU  :hug:  bear_wub  bear_flower

smallfairy.JPG

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

So very nice, Penny!

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Awwwwww Penny, It is just beautiful. I hope outr Dilu is ok.   Hugs Rita xxx

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Thats great Dilu