Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

Awesome!  :dance: Beautiful! :dance:  Amazing! :dance:  Stunning!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
~Kathy

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Well Kim, What a beautiful Fairy she is too, her eyes are stunning and the poses are really quite unique too. I have fallen in love with her too ,but I am well behind all the others.  Please let us know your customers reaction when she receives her.   Hugs Rita xxxxx

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Thanks so much ladies!  I did decide to add some shading to the paw pads... soething I DO usually do, but I got so excited and just wanted to  take her photo right away!!!!!  She dis kind of need some extra detail and color on those little toes since there is so much going on with her upper half with the nose shading and the tatting and the crystals, etc.....

My customer did see her pictures and was quite smitten... so she's off to her new home!!!!!  I'm gonna miss this one as much as I missed Rhaine (my avatar bear!).   bear_cry  bear_wub  bear_smile  I do so love to make someone ELSE happy though... so the wisfulness is just momentary!   bear_tongue   I think I need to make my OWN big faerie girl though... just for me... someday! 

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Pijangibears Pijangibears
Denmark

Hi Kim

She is just adorable - awesome - gorgeous - beautiful. She is everything.

Did you make her wings too?

Hugs Birgitte

Hudson, Ohio

Birgitte.... yes, i did make the wings as well..... they don't photograph very well at all... they are so much more interesting in person.... they are layers of slightly transparent fabric, handpainted with several washes of watercolor paints.... there are little specks of glitter sandwhiched in between the layers and some on the surface as well.  They are then sealed so that they become shiney and durable & poseable!  Such FUN to make!

Kim basta
Wild THyme Originals

Pijangibears Pijangibears
Denmark

Kim - it sound very interesting, how you did the wings.

Do you have a picture from behind? Do you put wire in them?

Hugs Birgitte

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

She's beautiful Kim, as are all your bears.

Jane P.

Stellajella Wien

Kim, I wanted to use the word " gorgeous" but it´s stressed in nearly every post   bear_wub
*speechlessly hitting her jaw on the table*

Gaby bear_flower

Hudson, Ohio

For all who wanted to know... my customer was simply overjoyed with her new fairy bear!  Thanks so much for all your wonderful comments and compliments!   bear_wub  bear_smile  bear_wub

the wonderful folks at Intercal liked her as well... I received a surprise call from them asking if she could be used in their picture gallery to demonstrate her mohair quality and colors!  Now, that was exciting too!

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

She's so pretty!!!  She has all the charm of your smaller bears too!  Your customer must be over the moon!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer