Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

You may have seen this before. For all of you who love dogs..this story is so heartwarming. Faith only has two legs due to a birth defect, but she is a really special dog.
It takes a little while to download but is so worth it. Some of the surrounding links sound a bit rude..just turn a blind eye. bear_wacko

http://www.break.com/index/2legdog4.html

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA
Densteds Densteds
Website

Oh Hayley...what a wonderful story..just goes to show how animals can overcome all obstacles especially with a loving owner like that woman...thanks for sharing it with us.

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

AMAZING!!!!  I'm always in awe of just how adaptive dogs can be....and how much they can heal.  Thank you for sharing this  :hug:

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Thanks Hayley.  I've always said, God can even use animals to teach us humans a lesson.

Stellajella Wien

Faith is all we need...
Good luck Faith! bear_wub

Gaby bear_flower

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oh bless her, what an amazing dog!!  She is just darling  bear_wub    Thanks Hayley, that's a wonderful story  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I'm so in love with that dog!!

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub I've seen this inspiring dog before, but not so much of the story, just an itty bit clip.  Isn't she just wonderful!!  I love her, and I want that book!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Haley that is an amazing story .....thank you for sharing

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

What an amazing little girl Faith she is! Thank goodness that she has a good home and someone who loves her. This lady is an inspiration to all of us to help our furry friends.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Board footer