Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

newbearland Christchurch, New Zealand

Hi Everyone

I have a big favour to ask -  I sent 3 photos to Teddy Bear Review for the June Themed Roundup section, which I understand is now out in the US, and I was wondering if someone would be so kind as to scan the page(s) for me.  I know that at least one of the photos has been published as I have had some feedback and would love to see them in print......and it is months before the magazine arrives in lil' ol' NZ.

I realise that sending in photos is not as prestigious as being approached by the magazine but I am still very chuffed as this is the first time my bears have been in a bear magazine.

Thanks so much
Melanie

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

How wonderful Melanie!  You should be so happy!  I still haven't received my TBR...   bear_cry  .... I don't know if my subscription has run out or if it's just taking it's good old time to get here or what! 

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

zemeski Posts: 434

Website-Templete.jpg

Melanie - I scanned you the page in an e-mail so you could try and read what TBR said about your little furry feline cat. They used your avatar picture. It's on page 64 under Felted Friends. It is so cute!! You should be proud of yourself!!

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Way to go Melanie! It is always so exciting to have one of your bears in a magazine. I have not received my copy yet but I cannot wait to see your little cat!

Many Hugs Louise

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Melanie, it is just as exciting no matter how the pictures get in the magazine.  I share your joy.  Enjoy the moment.  It is so fun isn't it !!!!  The mag. picture looks great :hug:

newbearland Christchurch, New Zealand

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you so much Melissa you are truely a star  bear_flower  bear_innocent

I am very pleased with the picture (and on this occasion I will even graciously accept being called an 'Australian'   bear_shocked  ) and if I'm not mistaken is that Lisa's little Arid the dryer Fairy on the same page....it is so flattering to be in the company of other such talented Teddy Talkers.

Thank you for all your lovely comments and congratulations Tammy on your piece in the TBR magazine you so deserve it your bears are absolutely gorgeous.

Thank you again Melissa for scanning and emailing it to me what a wonderful way to start a Monday morning.

Melanie

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Congrats Melanie.  I know what a thrill it is to open up a magazine and see your work looking back at you.  YAY!  Super cute creation too. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer