Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Matthea Ontario

I know it's July 26th, but I wont have the internet while we move starting in a few days.
One I get moved in and set up I can't wait to get right back in to bear making and chatting bear_original
I've had a rough couple weeks, trying to get the condo ready, packing up, getting the contractors organized, and now I got shingles! The pain isn't fun at all. The pain is a 'pain' with all the stuff I'm trying to get done and hubby can't help since his business has gotten really busy (which is great, and he can't paint or pack well anyhow bear_original   )
Talk you you guys soon!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh gosh, Matthea, I'm so sorry you have the shingles . . . they HURT!!  We've missed you and will look forward to when you can get back to us on a regular basis!  Sometimes it IS a PAIN when life interferes with our bearmaking!  bear_grin bear_grin

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Eek!   My dad had shingles as a boy and describes it as one of the worst pains of his life.  Mind you, this same dad was an army paratrooper -- one of those tough military dude types -- so that's saying a lot.

Good luck with your move and I hope you're feeling better soon. bear_original

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oh Matthea, moving and the shingles:(:(:mad:

I've just moved house, can only describe it as hell on earth!!  Hope you have a better time than us!!   And you poor thing having got the shingles too, I so hope you are feeling better soon............:)

Take care and speak to you again when you are at your new abode!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Ooh you poor girl!!  Get better soon, and I look forward when you'll be back in here with us all!!

Good luck with the move,
Danni

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Clare,
Lovely to see your beautiful wedding bears being showcased in the Beary Cheap newsletter thgis month! Way to go you!:D

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Matthea! Huge big (((((HUGS))))) to you I hope you soon feel better. Good luck with the moving. It's so much hard work when moving so I hope it all goes well for you and your husband.
Don't over do things, take care.

Jane

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Omigosh, Matthea! Shingles? :(

You poor baby. It's nasty. Ouch. Hugs & hopes for a quick recovery, and thanks for the early birthday wishes!! :D

Eileen

clare14 Country Bears
England

Hi Hayley!

Thank you so much, I was really excited about them being featured, I've never had anything like that before!!

Thanks for noticing!!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Matthea,

I did a one-on-one paid survey several months ago about a shingles vaccine. The company (not specified) wanted to know if people would be receptive to such a thing if they knew more about shingles. I certainly was!!

I have no idea whether this vaccine is available now, will be available soon or ever, but I'd ask your doctor to check it out for you. It apparently minimizes the symptoms of existing cases of shingles, and helps prevent relapse. For people without shingles, it either prevents them or makes the symptoms very mild.

Eileen

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Happy Birthday To You! Happy Birthday To You! Happyy Birthday Eileen Happy Birthday To You!!

Happy Birthday Darlin!!!:cool:

Hugs Louise

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Thanks, dear ones bear_laugh

I've been nagging the family about a digital camera (all I've got it a big honkin' 35 mm) so I hope I don't get more Chanel No. 5 this year!!

Eileen

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Happy, happy birthday, dear Eileen!!  Hope you get your camera AND Chanel!!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yes, from me too.  And while you're camera-and-Chanel-grabbing, why not get some chocolates, too?

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

sewzanne Raccoon Creek Bears
New Jersey

Happy Birthday Eileen---Suzanne

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh:D:D Thanks, all you Sweet People bear_laugh:D:D

It's only 7:03 am here, but so far I feel more like 16 than 61!!

Check out my Party-Pooper MSN Horoscope-- :mad:

Leo
July 22 - August 22
The world is probably not going to be revolving around you today, dear Leo, so get used to it. Even though this may not be the news you want to hear, it is probably the news you need to hear most. Use your incredible passion to nurture others. Think less about yourself and more about the people around you - especially your family members. Stick close to home and take care of domestic chores.

As If :lol::lol::lol:

Eileen

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Oooooh, yuck . . . domestic chores!!  I could do without those!!  HB, anyway!!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Thanks, Sue Ann :D

Today I have not lifted so much as a finger. The family wallows in its own much!

Eileen

Board footer