Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Hi guys. My little Granddaughter MacKenzie was over to see us on Sunday. She is the light of my life. She just turned three so keep this in mind when you read what she said to me.

MacKenzie: - Gamma!

Me: - Yes Mackenzie.

MacKenzie: - You have to much stuff!

Me: - What do you mean MacKenzie?

MacKenzie: - You better rid it before you die Gamma cause Daddy said he will have to clean all this junk up!

MacKenzie: - He's so funny Gamma! (giggle giggle)

Me: - Oh yah, he's a riot MacKenzie??

MacKenzie: - Yup!

Needless to say I do collect things much as my Dad did. Royal Daultons, Collector Bears, Boyds Bear Sculptures, Angels, Marie Osmond Porceline Dolls, Miniture Shoes, Collector Plates, Eskimo Carvings well...you get the idea.   

I had to let my son Stace know to be very careful what you say around little ears! Ha Ha!

Hugs Louise

0a1mackenzie.jpg

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

LOVE IT, Louise . . . kids are SO uninhibited when they express themselves!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Wow, out of the mouths of babes, LOL!   That's priceless!  MacKenzie is a beauty with incredible eyes!

Hugs,

Brenda

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

You know what Louise... I think that baby's eyes get bigger and prettier every single time you post a pic of her!  Is that POSSIBLE!  Honestly, have you EVER seen a child with eyes so expressive!?  I could just get lost in that innocent little gaze!  Oh, you must just want to eat her up with a spoon each and every time you see her!

bear_wub  bear_smile  bear_wub

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

What a beautiful child!!  She has such a soulful expression.  A heartbreaker in the making for sure!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

She is precious.  what a cute little story and they are so innocent!!!

Jane

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Oh Louise that was so funny, Out of the mouth of Babes.  McKennzie is is such a beautiful child too, such huge soulful eyes.   A heartbreaker ,thats for sure.  Hugs Rita xxx

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

What a cutie pie! She will just cringe when shes older and you tell her that story.

My friend's daughter turned to her granny and asked 'Granny is this the year you die?
Her poor grandmother couldn't stop laughing.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Kids they have radar ears and never miss a trick bear_grin
HOW CUTE IS MACKENZIE :hug:

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

What a precious little girl!  I have learned from teaching kids in Sunday School for years that parents really should be careful around the kids.  They will tell on you.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  That is too precious !  Wow , she has the BIGGEST most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

That is funny, Louise! bear_grin  bear_grin  and isn't it funny how fast a 3 year old can get her parents in trouble! bear_grin  bear_grin  She is so cute!!!

Board footer