Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

22.jpg5.jpghere is mine. PIERRE MARISSE

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Renae
Thank you!   :hug:
I really like him myself .. so hard sometimes to put bear for sale. But right now I need to do it.. bear_cry  bear_wub

Julia

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Love him Julia!!!!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub Pierre does look a bit ornery though bear_grin ...............he's so cute he can get away with it! bear_grin  bear_grin

:hug:
Tracy

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

Those bears are adorable! anime designs just make you want to smile dont t hey?! Love the different fur pieces you combined jane and nice details sophie!!  deb

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

anime1a.jpgOkay, I had to give it a try. Anime is so confusing to me. I proudly admit to being an old-timer and very traditional. But I had fun trying to figure out anime. I ripped out the eyes and ears more than once to position them lower.

Believe it or not, these are both from the same pattern. The mohair bear pattern is just reduced in size by 25% from the mink pattern.

I was so delighted with the results of the mink bear that she is going to be my ebay auction this week. She is very different from what I usually offer so we'll see what happens.

Thanks! Kathy

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Hey, hey! Good for you! I think they both turned out really cute.  bear_thumb
Debora

Fairfax,Vermont

very cute bears ladies! Kathy where is your avartar parachuting from? wicked cute! so what makes them anime? rounder shorter? big eyes? i have glimpsed the cartoons but not recently...deb

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Hello Everyone!!
I am soooooooooooooooooo HAPPY! bear_grin  I have been working on getting a picture of some of my bears on and  I did not know how to reduce them!! bear_angry  I know, it is simple, for what I have been told but,.....NOT FOR ME!! bear_ermm  I did finally ( don't even know how !!) have one on the Anemi style Challenge Gallery!!
I will love to have one by my name but, they are all too big! I will be able to do it ( with God's help!! ) some time bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes
Let me know what you think of my bears. Have a great week.
bear hugs.
Gladys

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

betterSailorbear.jpg

I did it !! HURRAY!

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Hello Everyone:
I finally was able to show a picture of one of my bears in here ( with my son's help! ) and I do have a picture on the Avantar too. The Avantar one is a picture of a couple of bears I made for our son's weeding anniversary and I did dress them like they were on their weeding day. The Sailor bear  has just a collar and a hat. Normaly I don't dress my bears very much but, from time to time I do, like the spacial ones for our son's and his wife Lisa.
You all are so good and designing !! I will real appreciate if you tell me what do you think of my bears.
I am happy that I can show bears in here now! I love to share  and see other peoples' bears.
Have a nice weekend.
Bear hugs.
Gladys

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Hi Kathy
Is your Avantar a necklace?
I love it!
Bear hugs.
Galdys

Densteds Densteds
Website

bear-jewellery-088-Small.jpgWow!! everyone has done so well with their little fellows, they are all so different...great work girls..

Here' s my contribution..This is Abigail, she's 8 1/2inches,  my smallest bear ever...whew!! sure glad she's finished...

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Hi Denise
Abigail is sooooooooooooooo cute bear_thumb  You feel the deference when you have not made small bears. I love how you dress her and the bow on her head Precious!!
Good job.
Have a nice weekend.
Bear hugs.
Gladys

Densteds Densteds
Website

Thanks Gladys glad you like her, I love your little guy, he's fabulous, I love the way you've given him that sleepy eye look and the paw pads a really great, well done...

It seemed to take me twice as long to make this little girl than it ever does with my bigger bears, I felt like I was all thumbs, especially trying to do the joints ha!!! I'm just glad I finally got her finished...better late than never I guess..

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Thanks Denise for your compliments to my sailor bear. I like to use that king of eyes and the dreamy look. I just made a Golly, Anime style and I can not find a way to show her picture bear_sad  I think that is on PSD and have to be JPG but, I can not find a wayt to change it. I am not good at computers. I do have a couple of pictures on the Anime Style Gallery too ( I don't know how I was able to get it thete!! ) and I made a mistake, the picture with a couple of Gollies is not my design!! They are from a friend that send me the picture a long time ago!! I have been trying to delete but, I can not do it! It is frustrating to want to share pictures ( I love to do that! ) and I just can't. I'll be able , one day with God's help.
I really like your little one I have been reducing the size of my bears. I made them mostly for my friends family and myself and ..I am running out of room!! I know that is the trouble of many collectors, not only me!!
Have a nice rest of the weekend. bear_flower
Lovely talking to you.
Bear hugs.
Gladys

Densteds Densteds
Website

Gladys..sure wish I could help you with the pics, but sorry I'm a bit computer illiterate, still fumbling around with the basics, maybe one of the other ladies could help you out, why not put a post in the general section, I'm sure someone will come to your aid...we have lots of computer whizzes on TT..
You have a lovely weekend too!!

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Thanks Denise...I'll do that and hopefully I will lear and be able to share pictures in here.
Gladys bear_flower

Maria Go Moo's Toys
South Pasadena

Hi y'all!  I posted some pics of my "cousins of anime" in the challenge gallery.  I don't know exactly what to call them but I often do big-headed bears with wide-set eyes.  I love many of the current Japanese artist bears in this style.  To all of you who posted pics--your creations are great!   bear_smile Maria

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Hi Maria Thanks! Maybe you should participate in the Anime Golly challenge?
I like your Anime Panda! He is great! :clap:
Bear hugs and Golly smiles.
Gladys bear_flower

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

OK. I know this is an old challenge. But I was playing with these fun proprtions earlier this year too. Here is what I came up with.
NoahNolan.JPG
This is Noah and Nolan.

Fairfax,Vermont

Tammi they are adorable!! very sweet faces! its hard to tell form the picture are they still the traditional 3 piece head? i thought about this challenge but unsure of what im aiming for..they are cute cute cute!! deb

Milford Ohio

Hi, Deb. Thank you!
Yes it is still a traditional three piece head.( I just shorted the snout a lot and made a higher forhead. I'm not sure if it fits the anime look completely, but it was fun.  In general my bears are natural looking and traditional. I wanted to play around with the proportions like I keep seeing, but still make it my look.

Fairfax,Vermont

and tou did ! i can see that they are "related" to your avatar!  great job! i may have to give that a try one of these days! right now in designing a bear that looks like "snow flake bently"..i hope! hugs deb

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Tami -
Those guys are sweet! FABEARLOUS!
You can send them to me...
Jared Monroe
c/o Jare Hares & Bears...

I just got around to posting some of my stuff in the gallery.

Milford Ohio

Deb be sure to show off "snow flake bently" in Teddy Talk!

Jared, Thanks for your complement! I was just checking out your Parma-John. Pasta makes me THAT happy too! It's so great that you are doing the souvenir bear for ABC's Octobear Faire. I just love shows with a souvenir bear. I'm really sorry now that I won't be going! I don't do a whole lot of shows but that one is a lot of fun. I may do the April Schaumburg show, in 2007 if they have one.

Board footer