Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Pages:
Kathleen Pa

Ohhh, I'm so glad your story had a happy ending!!

Kathleen

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

I tend to watch the owls and hawks very closely just for the sheer fact that Mister could fall easy prey being so little.  If your kitty is an indoors kitty, I'd keep him that way if you can  bear_thumb

As for your little miracle guy  :dance:  :clap:  :dance:  Yippeee!!!!   :dance:  :clap:   It'll be impossible to say where he went, or what exactly happened, but I'm thrilled he's come home with only weightloss to show for it  bear_wub   I'll be amazed if he feels the need to go wandering any time soon  bear_grin   Give him a big cuddle from me  :hug:

beary_clairey Luton

See miracles do happen!!! Just glad the he was OK in the end !!!

Hugs

Claire

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Gunnie was one handsome kitty and I'm sure will be again with your good care.  I see that he and Brenda Bunny are good friends - cute photo!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

That is wonderful Luann and how happy you must be to have Gunnie back home - gorgeous cat.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Oh dear, what a beatiful story!
How happy you must be to have your cat back home in good health.
If he was locked into a garage he may be more careful in the future for it not to happen again, I guess.

Enjoy him!
Mine has just installed on my knees and is purring.

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Oh Luann what great news for you  :clap:  Sounds like it was lucky he had all that weight to sustain him   bear_original

lulubears Posts: 280

Just a quick update on Gunnie.  He's been home a couple of days now and is really doing well.  I had worried because he was pretty frail, but he is eating and drinking and doing fine in general.  He is being offered food a tablespoon at a time at intervals during the day until his weight is up a little and his system is able to handle more food at one sitting. 

Tomorrow, we'll weigh him to see if he's gained any weight.  His eyes look bright and his coat looks good too.  He's able to jump up on the sofa without hesitation and is much more steady on his feet.  Looks like he is going to be fine, but I'm still a little cautious. 

Anyway...things are looking good right now.  Thanks again to everyone that has been thinking about him.

Hugs,
Luann

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Luann,
     When Gunnie is feeling better, you will have to post a picture for us!  Sounds like all of the pampering and TLC is working - I just can't imagine how happy the little guy is to be home!  I'd love to hear what he has to say about his ordeal.

hugs,

Brenda

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

Wow, amazing! It must be a great feeling having him home safe!
Aeri

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hooray for Gunnie!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

So happy Gunnie looks better.
He must be enjoying himself at home in his loving family.
I am sure he will be fine.

Keep us tuned!!!!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Stellajella Wien

Luann, now THAT is great news!!!!!
I wish Gunnie all the best and you too in bringin him back to normal  :hug:
Lucky Gunnie!

Gaby bear_flower

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Besy of luck ... sounds like he is on the mend !!!!

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

I just read this (late as usual) and am so pleased that Gunnie is home safe and sound with his family again.  bear_thumb

Please don't keep him in forever and ever, it was'nt anyone's fault he got locked in somewhere - these things happen but eventually NO-ONE can ignore a yowling cat and they get let out.

One of my cats spent half his life getting into other peoples sheds, garages and cars. A neighbour of ours once took him to work with her for the day - he thoroughly enjoyed a day in the car. She was in a bit of a quandry whether to tell us though ha ha ha.

Cats do this sort of thing, the little devils  :crackup:

Penny  :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

What a wonderful miracle and happy ending !  I can just imagine what your poor kitty went through  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

Pages:

Board footer