Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Gosh Bobbie.   :hug:   You know there are an aweful lot of people in the world who live by 'the-cup-is-half-full' veiwpoint.  It only leads to stress and ulcers.  I also think that when you're dealing with an auction you just never know what kind of people are bidding.  Some will never be satisfied.  How sad to live with such negative energy.  It bad for one's health.

Everyone in the world needs to watch WAYNE DYER'S  "THE POWER OF INTENTION".  If everyone looked at life the way this man does we would have WORLD PEACE.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

So sorry this happened to you , just relax now , and even if you have one bad comment ... EVERY one will understand . There is always a bad egg in the lot !!!

dogdayafternoon South

Hi Bobbie,
  From a collector to an artist,  I only look at feedback when I see 85%. And I still take a lot of the feedback with a grain of salt!!!!  Our times have changed from just 2 years ago and there are a lot of people out there that are just plain unhappy with life and feel they need to take it out on someone other than themselves.  We collectors are smart enough to know when the feedback doesn't match the artist or the item being sold.  We too are out there for the one's that are just vendictive for some reason.  I will still continue to buy from you as I know your work and I am sure other collector's feel the same.  I'll hold your hand any time and defend you too!!!!  Fondly, Debbie

Board footer