Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin
Kiddo wrote:

Do I click on image upload on top of these teddies Help! :doh:  :hug:

Hi Mary.  Yes , click on 'Img Upload' while you're in the message box.  When a window  box pops up click on 'browse' than choose your photo.  After you have chosen you photos click upload and wella! , it will show up in your post.  Make sure your file is not too large or it won't work.

Stellajella Wien

I bet y´all had a great time and I wish I could have been there to meet all these lovely TT-ers !
Thanx for the pix!

Gaby bear_flower

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

great pictures!  I would love to have seen Judi dancing!  DH is always up for Vegas so maybe next year.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Having so much fun looking at these pictures!!  Thanks for sharing!

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

WOW!!  That woman with the big hair!!  I wonder how long it takes her to get that special look. 

Judi and Mark Paul are truly amazing to watch.....and the nicest couple!!!  I am one of those Mindy mentions about having two left feet.  I just couldn't get the hang of going backwards on one of those steps she was teaching.  My husband says it's because I couldn't hear the beep, beep, beep of the backup signal.  Oh, such the funny man!!  :crackup:

It was such a great time!!  Great memories of truly wonderful people.  Kudos to Teddy Bear and Friends magazine for putting together such a fabulous presentation.

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Board footer