Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Jane D. Teddies to Treasure
Midland, Ontario

We celebrated 35 years on July8th.Most of my friends are divorced and have boyfriends now. I think I will keep hubby because I don't think I could cope with a "boyfriend".The only problem I have is that he complains about all my mohair.Hmmm---could be grounds for divorce. bear_grin I'm innovative though I can find lots of places to hide it though!.Sincerely Jane D.

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Lots of old married people on TT. We were married on Oct. 16, 1971...yep, that's 36 years.

My mother told people, though not me, that I wouldn't stay married 6 months. I always say that I've stuck it out just to spite her.  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Happy Anniversary!

It's been 11 years for me.  We were married Sept 20th 1996.  These years have gone by very quickly.

It looks like Sue Ann has been married the longest. bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

My hubby and I got married on May 10, 1997.  My grandmother, who I was very close to growing up, was married on May 10, 1913.  It makes me feel even closer to her knowing we share a special date.  Now I've only got 50+ more years of marriage to stay married as long as she did!

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Gordon and I have been married for 18 years lived together for 24 we both came from opposite ends of the earth , I'm a kiwi he is English we met here is Oz , he is just the best and i wouldn't part with him. He even took up the cooking in our house to let me make my bears in the evenings and weekends and we both have fulltime jobs. Doesn't get any better than this (I had been married before I refuse to call him number two when he is number one to me) bear_wub

Raewyn

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Judi wrote:

Happy Anniversary!

It's been 11 years for me.  We were married Sept 20th 1996.  These years have gone by very quickly.

It looks like Sue Ann has been married the longest. bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Think Mary and Pat have me beat by three years, but I'll surely take the flowers . . . thanks!

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

36 years for me and my husband: July 10, 1971, can't really believe it.  bear_wub

Time went by so quickly: our oldest daughter turns 28 on December 14,  bear_flower our younger one turned 26 on December 2. bear_flower

Marion bear_original

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Happy Anniversary, Mary!
My hubby and I were married on April 26, 1969 - so that's 38 years!

eatcakevintage Eat Cake! bears and vintage
Ormond Beach, FL

Congrats on the number of years! We were married December 23, 13 years ago. So my hubby gets to combine my anniversary, Christmas, and birthday present all in one!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Our anniversary is the same as Tami's  - Sept 3rd, but a different  year -1971.  We just had our 36th anniversary last September.    Our son is 34 and our daughter will be 32 in January,

hugs,

Brenda

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Martin and I got married on the 25th January 1986, so 21 years for us.
They do seem to have gone very quickly too.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Board footer