Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia
Terrie wrote:

It is so nice to see the people behind the bears!!! and I agree you are all a great looking bunch! :)
I don't think that I look like my bears but I do feel the same way that some of them feel.
I don't feel quite as wide eyed and innocent as Plum Puddin' any more, but at times I do like to be as silly as Snicker Doodle.
Like Dunston, there are days that I just love to lounge around and then there are days that I feel like and old troll! bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

Hi Terrie nice to see you.  So funny about the troll lol  bear_grin  I think you look like your cutie bears tho  bear_innocent

mj Pinney Bears
North Carolina
Website

mj Banner Sponsor

me-and-bears.jpgI agree - it is so nice to see everyone.

So what do you think - do I look like my bears?  bear_laugh

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

MJ, maybe you do!  I think it's the little upturned nose on bear at the right of the photo, which matches yours.  I think they are blonder and hairier than you, though. ;)

I'm enjoying this thread so much, after so many months of shyness about posting photos, that I just now up and added a second photo of myself to my picture post, which I think better reflects my self-deprecating, but still performance-seeking, marginally silly, photography-crazed personality.  Makes me wanna cut my hair into a chin length bob again, that one does.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

SueAnn-Hallie-Beezley.jpgHmmmm . . . yep, this is a little more recent - like a month ago.  Arrrrgghhh . . . look at the 64 year old baggies under those eyes!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Oh, Gina . . . what a CUTE trio you guys make!!  Awesome!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

119.jpgpatsy72dpi3cu0fv.jpg  It is lovely to see you all. well I didn't do too well on this did I .... bear_sad

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh Patsy,

bear_smile You definitely look like your bears!!  :hug:

Obviously not a good photo of you, but listen . . . My passport photo was so bad that the photographer didn't want to sell it to me. I took it anyway, and for a good reason. Every time I flash my passport these days, the airport people do a double take and tell me that I look a lot better than my photo!! Cheap thrills, but . . . hey!  :dance:

Shelli  :hug:

Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my bear! I'd rather hear my bears praised than my person!

Who's Dr. 90210?

bear_angry Eye bags. Hate them. I can understand why people have their 'eyes done'. I read somewhere that the face starts to droop on the upper right side, then proceeds to droop clockwise all the way around. Don't you love those commercials for anti-aging products that do wonders for women in their 20s?

Eileen

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Gina - your one son doesnt look like he wants his pic taken! LOL bear_original cuties!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

biking.jpgTammy20picture-small.jpegGeez, you guys are worse than my mother.  I always felt ( and still do !!) compelled to share everything with her.-  The guilt, the guilt. 

Here I am looking a little overly smiley- sheesh.  This is a while ago, but it is better than any recent pictures-they make me feel old and saggy LOL .  The second picture is of my better side as I crash driving my daughter's motorbike.  bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

Not sure that I look like my bears tho.  Maybe the puffy cheeks (front and back) bear_grin bear_grin  bear_grin

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Ooh, Tammy . . . you are waaaaay cute!  Hope you didn't hurt your right arm in that crash - looks like you broke your fall with it!!  bear_shocked  bear_shocked  :doh:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Gee thanks Sue-Ann  :redface: .  No, I was laughing to hard to hurt myself .  My kids thought it was pretty funny- so did hubby ..he took the picture !  My son is an awesome  motocross racer  bear_shocked so he just blasts past me and laughs, as I close my eyes in fear !  Hubby is a wanna be racer ( he tries).  My daughter and I just ride for fun.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

This is so much fun to see everyone!  You are all so lovely.  bear_flower bear_flower bear_flower bear_wub I wish we could all meet and have a teddy bear picnic somewhere.

Yes, Kim , that big blue-eyed boy is my son, Joseph.  That photo was taken July 16th, 2005 in Florida.  We were at a wedding.  He is 2.5 years on in that photo.  He is my angel. :angel:

Tammy, it is amazing what we can learn from this forum....you wild woman you!  Looks like fun!!!

Patsy, you DO look like your bear. bear_thumb

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I hated getting my pic taken when I was little... I have a couple of me with Santa and I am crying my head off, bright red face and tears!  I still hate to have my pic taken.  Cute kiddies!  that is great that they help mommie with the stuffing process!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

wendy-inblackand-whitepost.jpgblueboylookingovershoulder.jpgOk here I am. I suppose I cant delay it any longer ho humm!

'Matilda Huggington-beare'

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

002.jpgI'm going to regret this....

I've enjoyed this thread so much! So here's my contribution....not the most flattering photo (Dylan-the-bear will kill me when he sees it  bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin)

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Helena, you're soo pretty!! I'm not sure who's cuter in that picture, you or the bear!! LOL h130.gif
Heather

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Great picture Helena!  What a darling pair you make.

Okay Matilda...where are you?  All I see is a blank white square...........I want to see you.... :pray:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Gina - as we are minds-alike and have been sharing goodies in the post (can't wait for those tidbits of intercal fur! I know the mail takes forever from here to there!) it is so nice to see your face here! Your bears have your eyes.  bear_laugh Those boys are both gorgeous!   :love:

Tammy - Ouch! Glad you were laughing and not hurt! Your bears have your angelic look of sweetness. Everytime I look at Sue Mei I see you in her!

Everyone else's photos are gorgeous too. Shelli - love the new pic! You're so silly!  bear_grin  :hug:
Aren't we always our own worst critics? I've found I look better in black and white photos.... no idea why. Maybe it takes 10 pounds off??????  bear_grin  :doh:

Hugs,
Daphne

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Matilda, I can see the resemblance! bear_grin
Sarah, I think that your bear does look a little like your puppy and you do look just a cute as the little fairy bear bear_original
Sue Anne, I won't believe another word that you say........in some post, somewhere, you made a comment that you were old!  bear_rolleyes We can plainly see that, that isn't true!! bear_original
Judi, Shelli is right.....you are a fox and Joesph is going to be just as good looking when he grows up!!
Shelli you look like someone who would help anyone at anytime.....just like you are!!! bear_original
Tammy A fall like that would have killed me!!  :(But then, I probably would have been too chicken to get on the bike in the first place! bear_original
Gina that is a great picture of you and your boys. They are both adorable and for some reason, you look a lot like I thought you would! bear_original I love 3 year old lingo and I think from now on I will be "snuffing" bears also bear_grin bear_grin  One of my favorite lines when my kids were small has to do with your home city of Kamloops, my daughter just loved to go for holidays in Fruitloops! bear_grin bear_grin

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh Helena, you look like a flower!!  :rose:

I see your pink cheeks and eyes in your lovely bear. Definitely.  :hug:

Eileen

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Okay,I feel left out.I tried to post a picture but it didn't work. It was two years old and the kids are bigger,the black cat got hit by a car shortly after the photo and has been replaced by a white cat (two weeks before Christmas bear_sad ,it was horrible,she wasn't even a year old yet,had 26 toes and was the second black cat I had lost) and I am way more beautiful now bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin 
As soon as my nose looks normal again (had a pimple and an allergic reaction to the pimple creme,not pretty) and my newly cut hair grows a bit,I'll put one on. Oh,I know you gals will just be sitting around in anticipation now that I said I was such a beauty but I was kidding!! I have really loved seeing all your pictures,what a beautiful lot you are both inside and out!!

Hugs,Shari.

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Shari...I've marked my calendar to remind you of your promise... :D

And...everyone who thought Taylor was my boyfriend...I told him what you all said and he laughed and told me he could do worse...I think that was a compliment...not sure though.

My oldest son and I had a waitress last year tell us that she thought we were a couple too.  I took him and my parents to lunch...when I paid the bill Kyle said "thanks Mom"...and the waitress got this really odd look on her face and said "your his mom?  Wow you look great"...I should have given her a bigger tip or paid for her to get her glasses re-checked.

I love this post and seeing everyone...it's so nice to have a face with a name.  I keep going back and looking at them to get everyone's face in my head instead of your bear faces.

:hug:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh Taylor is a very cool dude!  Give him a :hug: from me!

My daughters like to argue about which one is doomed to look most like Mom. It sends them into gales of giggles.  bear_ermm

Eileen

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Well I will have to agree to everything that the others have said. Yes I do see slight resembalances. Funny though... where there isnt a resemblance , you look like the type of person that would create the kind of bear that you do. Funny that aye? Must admit, though I was reluctant to put my mug up there for all to see. I have thoroughly enjoyed "seeing "you all.  :hug: bear_thumb Matilda

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

cath1.jpgtoby4.jpgmarm1.jpgWell, I'm a bit behind but see what you think -  :P
I think it's so funny, many of you do look as lovely as your bears.  It just shows how much we put of ourselves into designing our bears -

Hugs
Catherine

Board footer