Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

any time - Christmas is ok with me cause I don't really have a life.

International is ok as well - in fact I'd prefer it as I've always wanted a foreign bear.

And I can do as I'm told too, sometimes, if I want to.  :twisted:

Marion

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Should we possibly try to set people up to trade international with domestic???  I think that would be really neat... and all those not willing to ship international, swap with eachother or am i just reiterating what has already been said LOL

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

I'll do anything as long as someone tells me directly in plain english - sometimes I get confused late at night -so I await my instructions   :thumbsup:
By the way I am only willing to do anything just this once  bear_grin bear_grin
:hug:
Anne

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Anne - love your new avatar!   bear_wub

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Penny - I am a big old German gal, just living in dark and cold Sweden, because Germany has no job opportunities for me. I'm dark blond nowadays, used to be lighter, but the grey hairs are making it lighter again in places :rolleyes:

Dilu - I like your gollies, but this being my first time of swapping I would prefer a bear. Perhaps, we can swap gollies another time? I've never made one, but would love to try. Or do you want a bear?

Just a thought. Can we try to avoid customs fees? Maybe if we all put zero as value and check the box for gift?  :teddybear:

I'll make a bear 3-8 inches, sewn or crocheted. To be discussed with my swap partner.

Sabine

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Sabine - I would like to receive your avatar bear bear_original

kraftyladies Beary Lovely ... Bears by Susan
Florida

Sabine your avatar is cute, and Anne i love yours too!  I am a pink fanatic!   :lol:

Susan

Florida

Ok, I have a few people that I haven't heard from as to whether they will ship international or not:

Mandie
Terrie
Amanda
Heather

I think that's it...  almost ready to draw names!!!   bear_grin  bear_grin

Susan

clare14 Country Bears
England

Aww Susan I don't know if I've done that, I'm well known for 'Last minute Lou!' but am happy to ship anywhere!!   Sorry so late!!

Florida

Hi ladies,

I am waiting to hear back from one person than we will be ready to draw names....

I don't know about you, but I am excited!

Susan

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Kim - my avatar bear has a home with my mother in Germany, but it is my own pattern and I can always make another. Thanks for wanting him.   :love:

Sabine

bear_flower

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Since no one is paying and there is no exchange of moneys, or uros or whatever isn't this really just a gift?  What are the laws.

Do you pay customs on gifts?

Whose an expert on this?

Its all right with me if NO one wants a golly- its just what I happen to make.  but they are not everyone's cuppa tea, or coco, or creme to coco in hot chocolate, or creme de menthe in hot chocolate...( hey if you guys havne't tried it you don't know what yu are missing.....)

I also make mini bears, but that's hardly faIR.....I started making the minis so that al my gollies could travel with a FRIEND.....I don't like to send the babies out there alone.....

So it is OK and you all let Susan know and she can make a decision or e-mail me to try again sme other time.....

dontcha know I'm easy by now?

bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub

bear_tongue

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

I can't wait to find out who i shall be swapping with - what a great idea this is  bear_thumb

Guess i'm just a kid at heart - it's like waiting for Christmas, whooo hooooo

Big Hugs Everyone

Penny  :hug:

Florida

Dilu, you already ARE included in this swap, there are plenty of people that would like a golly!  I am ready to draw names now, but am waiting on one other person to answer, if I don't hear from her soon, I am going to have my Mom draw names anyway.  I don't think we are going to have anyone else sign up before Tuesday, and I am getting impatient!  It is hard for me to wait for surprises, I am sooooo BAD!  bear_rolleyes  it is like waiting for Christmas!!

Susan

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

ANNE!!! I think that is the prettiest avatar I have ever seen. I love it. I wish I had thought of it. bear_grin bear_grin :doh: bear_thumb Matilda

DILU!!!!!!! correct me if I'm wrong!!!!! but I dont think I have heard anyone mention that they dont like gollies.
I personally love 'em. So stop fussing!!!!silly birdy!!! bear_grin bear_grin :hug: :rose:
Matilda

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Phew made it just in time. I don't mind international either. I think I said that before but this is a big task to organise so good on you Susan for all your help.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

DILU! i love your gollys too!  you cant back out! I will be sooo mad at you  bear_angry LOL

:hug:

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Susan, I think I will be last one to find out this(partner!) tomorrow so can I just say this in fore hand....
Thank you~ Very much♪
to you and your mom for arranging this fun swap.  bear_laugh  bear_flower I am so exited !!  :dance:

Dilu, Oh nonononononono please don't even think about !!!! :cry:
I lo~ve your golly.  bear_wub  :hug:

Hugs/Marie

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Ok it is just after 6:30 a.m. Eastern time,  who is my partner, huh? huh? huh?  hurry hurry hurry... geting antsy... he he he

I am a little excited!  I am so excited that I might have the bear done by the end of the week LOL 

ok, now that you think I am nuts  :wacko:

I'm ready, patiently ready, Susan! and as Marie already said, thank you for organizing bear_original

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

I CAN'T WAIT EITHER!!  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko

hmmmm - I wonder who i shall swap with ?

Thanks for all the organising you have done Susan  :clap:

Penny

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Don't know if I responded, since I am in Sunny Florida on vacation, but wherever I need to ship is okiedokie with me.......just tell me when and where....... bear_flower bear_laugh :hug: Ellen

gingerbear vermont

well,   i would be coming in a little late   :rose:,   but i just found this thread today...nov. 1st... where can i get information on the requirements for this swap?   would anyone be unhappy with a needlefelted creature?   bear_noexpression  what are the sizes, , materials used, etc.?    thanks everyone!    this might be very fun!!!

ginnie bear_original

gingerbear vermont

oh,  i think i'm coming in too late, now i'm reading some of the last posts... sorry to be a bother girls, i'll try for next time, didn't mean to upset the balance of things!  bear_shocked   

ginnie bear_flower

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

ginnie, email susan of kraftyladies. See whats going on!!!!!OK

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Oh gee whiz, I think I'm a day late too.  Would somebody please clue me in next time.  I can barely keep up with the day to day postings!

Silly smiles,
Aleta

Board footer