kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

What do I do if my swap partner doesn't surface???  bear_cry

gingerbear vermont

thanks so much for letting me come in at the last second, susan!  :rose:

ginnie bear_rolleyes

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Kim I'm sure your partner will get in touch. Don't worry if they don't and you can't find anyone else for Christmas I will swap with you. I'm with Penny but I won't see you left out. I can swap a mini with you. I don't think it will come to that though. Not to worry.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

We might have to do a Kim swap and throw names in a hat for people who want to swap two!  I hope it doesnt come to that either... DONNA A....  IF YOU ARE LURKING OUT THERE... I'm looking for you!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I've been wondering the same things.  The last time Jenn posted was oct. 30.  I have send an e-mail but not received a response.

Dilu

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Kim, have you sent her a private email? Perhaps she can't check here every day. Use the e-mail feature, not the PM. I'm sure you'll hear from her soon, but if not I'm also willing to do a second swap with you. I can do a mini crochet bear if you like. Preferably after Xmas though.

Hugs

Sabine  :hug: :hug:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I emailed her and PMed her... as well as pested her through this forum LOL

Dilu and I are in the same boat... we are both  bear_cry

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Didn't see Dilu's message before i sent mine. If neither of you gets a response, the problem is solved, isn't it? You swap with each other? I'd do a second swap with Dilu if your partner doesn't show up, but Kim's does. How about a mini crochet golly for a mini sewn one?

Hugs

Sabine

:hug: :hug: bear_wub bear_wub :hug: :hug:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Not that I mind swapping with dilu but we just did a swap LMAO  isnt that funny Oh well, then my golly will have a buddy!

Maybe Susan should have set a date when partners need to contact eachother by.... hmmm....

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Jenn just posted so she's still around....I did send another e-mail.....

Kim, it'll be ok......

Dilu

kraftyladies Beary Lovely ... Bears by Susan
Florida

If they don't respond by say... Monday the 8th, we will figure something out.  No one will go without a swap partner!  I promise!  I think a week is long enough to respond considering I think everyone knew the drawing would be November 1st, right? 

Sorry I haven't answered earlier, have classes from 8a-8p on Mondays and wednesdays   bear_wacko  bear_wacko

Susan

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Kim and Dilu, I guess I am on the same boat with you girls.  bear_cry
Let's sing this song...  :whistle:
  Do you know ? where you going to ?
     Do you like your life  that showing to you ? Do you know ~ ??? ummmmmmm ummmmmmm   :whistle:

Susan, thanks for taking care of us.
I would love to swap with Kim and Dilu both if we don't get
any reply form our our our partner.  :hug:

Hugs/Marie

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Marie is missing a partner too!  I was so anxious I wanted to know my partner as soon as I signed up! 

AWWW Marie, Dilu and Kim hug  :hug:

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I have yet hear from Mandie either...I did read that she's not been feeling well so I'm being patient.  I've emailed her so hopefully she'll respond soon. bear_whistle

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Did you email her or did you PM her?  She is good about emailing people back bear_original  Her bears are awesome! I am a proud owner of one!  She usually is on around 3-3:30 Eastern time....

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Okay, I have heard from Ellen and she sounds great. She is on vacation now and will be home next week.
Somedays I don't get to check this board for 2-3 days. So be patient I am sure you will hear from your matches, If not I am happy to do two swaps too!!!! :hug:
Love, Kathy

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I have emailed Marie and Susan and both Marie and I are "missing our buds" so if they dont turn up by Monday, we will swap with each other....

Marie - is this still ok with you?   :hug:

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Kim, I actually emailed Mandie...I really think she's just been ill.  I'm not worried...I'm sure she'll pop up here anytime.   bear_thumb

gingerbear vermont

susan, if anyone is left without a partner i would be happy to swap with another partner in addition to marion.    :rose:

ginnie bear_rolleyes

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Ginnie - you are so sweet! Just remember - I'm first!!!   bear_grin bear_grin
I'd be willing to double up as well.

Marion

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

You gals are so sweet - I dont mean to be a whiner!  LOL

:hug:  :hug:

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Kim, yes yes yes !  :love:
I would lo~ve to swap with you if my partner
don't reply to me soon.( till 8th ??) 

Dilu, how about you ? did you able to contact your
partner??  bear_rolleyes let me know please.  :hug:

Hugs/Marie

kraftyladies Beary Lovely ... Bears by Susan
Florida

Hi guys,  I did email a couple of the people that have not answered.  hopefully I will know something soon.  I am really sorry you guys are having to wait, I know you are excited and ready to get started.  I will let you guys know as soon as I hear something.   :hug:  Susan

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Hi girls!
Would it be to late to join for swapping? i have discovered this post only this morning... I would be interested to join. If someone is still looking for a partner...
I don't mind swapping with someone far from France...

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Board footer