Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

DSC03843_1_1.JPGA customer ordered Thomas.

He is 26 cm tall.
I used two different short toothy pile mohairs: a 5 mm one in golden colour (one of my fav mohairs) and a 3 mm one in a brown colour.
his paw pads and foot pads are in leather.
I filled him with wool plus kapok in the head and limbs and with heavy uncarded polyester plus steel beads in the body.
He is fully jointed with cotter pin joints.
He has black German glass eyes. I felted under his eyes with wool which i then painted in light brown with textile paint.
I embroidered his nose with brown twisted cotton and lightly waxed it with bee wax. I used the same thread for his mouth.
I embroidered his eyebrows with brown perle cotton.
I attached to his right leg an hand cross-stitched label (Aida cotton ribon and golden cotton embroidery thread) with  "Sophie Z'Ours" on one side and "Thomas" on the other side.
Finally, I knitted him a wool scarf in a brown colour to match his tummy, nose, inner ears and pads.

dsc038411ib5.jpg

I hope you like him. And I hope his mom will love him!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Too cute Sophie. He looks a little anxious with big eyes and that "hug me" face. bear_wub

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Ah he is really sweet  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Hi Sophie  Thomas is just gorgeous, he has the sweetest little face  bear_wub

Pauline

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

He has such a sweet expression!  I love his contrasting tummy!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Thanks for your lovely comment.
My customer said he looked too sad and shy so she asked me to change a little his face...

I will show his new look asap. Fingers crossed his new look will please my customer.  bear_ermm

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I'm waiting for the next instalment Sophie....... poor wee sweet Thomas.

Board footer