Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

Mines finished and ready to go, i cant wait to send and receive  :crackup: are we allowed to give out the name we have given our bears for the swap  bear_laugh

bearhugs everyone susan xxx

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I like to keep it as a surprise until the critter has arrived. But thats just me  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

ok wendy i'm just doing that childish thing not being able to wait blah blah.

susan xx

WA

ok wendy i'm just doing that childish thing not being able to wait blah blah.

hahahah OOoo goodie then we all get to know haha :dance:

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

where in australia do you live wendy?

WA

I'm in Rockingham in West Aust Susan. Its just outside of Perth. bear_original   

I have finished my Critter. Will now just quietly wait for my swap buddy. :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

Mine hasn't arrived yet - should I be worried?  Perhaps i am just toooooo impatient.

Tanni Kn
Wachtendonk

Hi Clare,
the last date of shipping was august, if he arrives earlier, it´s up to you to open or to wait  bear_whistle  bear_grin

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

we are looking at moving and perth is aposs if we have enough points to get in. we have great friends that live there..... have you always lived there? and is it great? sorry for the questions so good to get other peoples input. thanks wendy xx

also i havent heard back from my swap when i asked is there any special requirements for sending to canada can anyone help?

WA

I love Perth and the weather for most of the year is perfect Susan. I've only lived here about 12 years. My favourite place to hang out is Fremantle. I just loooove Fremantle. Living in WA is kinda like having a permanent holiday.
Though like everywhere it does have its social problems. I rate it much higher than the rest of australia.  bear_grin

Please people, stay in contact with your swap buddies. An email to say "hi I'm still here" is all that is needed.
bear_thumb

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

glad to here you happy where you live and seemed to have found your place.
what sort of social probs my hubby just asked? are you outdoor people and is there lots to do? where did you live before? sorry again to ask lots of q's its nice to be able to ask, most people tell you only what you want to here.  susan xx

avateddy Posts: 1,361

Clare, on 20 Juli teddy has arrived Australien bear_whistle

Olga

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

Thanks Olga, glad to know he / she is in the country.  It can take mail a while to get to Alice Springs from other places in Australia so hopefully tomorrow.  I'm so excited I just can't hide it........ bear_grin

WA

The social problems are pretty much the same everywhere. People arent that much different the world over.
Punishment here is pretty lenient. If you want to break the law then you might as well do it in australia.
There's heaps to do. WA is the most beautiful state of all of Australia. So much to see and do.  Its pretty laid back.
We have the best climate of all of Aust as well. Our summers are wonderful. They rarely reach over the 40C's and never for any extended time.  I love it here. I came over from Sydney. I was priced out of Sydney. I lived in the CBD and it just got too expensive. I just couldnt afford it anymore.  I'm quite bias about WA. hehehehehehe

Blueberrycreations Blueberrycreations
Northern California
Website

YAY!! :dance:  :dance:  My swap bear from Laurie Brady is here! He is a handsome fella bear_wub . She did a fabulous job on him :hug: !! I'll let her post his pictures and info. Thank you Laurie for a wonderful swap and Tanni for organizing it.

Laurie Brady Bears By Laurie Brady

I was so excited to send Nichol's bear off, that I posted him without taking any photos.   :redface:   But thankfully, Nicole supplied some.

Linous is one of my  12", distressed bears. and is made of german milled wool, which gives him a very "old" feeling.  I started out with a particular idea/design  in mind, but when it came tome to make it - my fingers led me to a different design and fabric.

swap_-_nichole.jpgswap_nichole2.jpg

Thank you Tanja for organizing this swap -

Laurie

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

this bear is adorable, I love his fabric, and the way you have positioned his ears.  What a wonderful gift he must have been to receive
Joanne

WA

Wow he's a really lovely Teddy. You have been spoilt Nichole.  A beautiful Bear Laurie.  :dance:  :dance:
Wendy

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

He is lovely Nichole bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

Laurie Brady Bears By Laurie Brady

Thank you all.  I'm so pleased you like him.

Laurie

Blueberrycreations Blueberrycreations
Northern California
Website

Thanks everyone :hug: !!
Linous really is a treasure, I just love him bear_wub !!  Thank you again Laurie for such a charming chap! bear_grin

Board footer