Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

ToyboxArts Posts: 61

IMG_3984.JPGIMG_3971.JPGIMG_3963.JPGIMG_3972.JPGIMG_3967.JPGVintage style 12" (30 cm) monkey girl that I have carefully plucked and dyed to look like she has endured decades of loving hugs! She is filled with lamb's wool for softness, wood wool and mohair scraps for texture (and if she would ever need repairs, extra fabric would be found inside!) and steel shot for cuddly weight. She has 8 mm antique boot button eyes that glint mischievously! She also wears a genuine vintage dress that I have further aged.
She is my original design.
The sweet lion friend does not come with her.
My web page is not ready, so please send inquiries about her to my e-mail address.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

This is a very special piece, ToyboxArts. The way you've designed her cute monkey-head is especially original.  :clap:

Becky

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

She's a sweet character  bear_wub  and you have achieved the vintage look perfectly  bear_flower

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

bear_wub She's charming!  I love her long tail. :clap:

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

:clap:  :clap:  :clap: fabulous, so original Hugs Lynne xxx  bear_wub  bear_wub

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Love her!  One of the cutest monkeys I've seen!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

She is just so sweet, the face is perfect!  Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer