Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

puca bears puca bears

Hhhmmmmmmmmm - the ol' GRAPE trail?   Seriously , I imagine they will try everything......now we know the little Diva is alive  they'll just HAVE to get them back together............and I'd hate to be Lily - Hope is sure to give her a real ear bashing!
Guess we all better leave a big box of tissues by the computer - the first video of Hope and Lily back together is bound to get us all going again........
I wish we could have the w/end weather back again - I wasn't in a fit state to enjoy the sunshine..........just took Nounours out and got soaked - water running down INSIDE my wellies - ERK!

big huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yippee, hooray - Dr. Rogers and Sue have found Hope in a cedar tree.  Now let's just HOPE they can get Lily and her baby back together.   :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

OMG!!!!! They have her in a pet carrier.  She is safe!!!!!!  Thank you God!!!

Joanne

Teddy Tales My Teddy Tales
Massachusetts

I'm soooooo H A P P Y  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Louise

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

They have her!!! YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
Now to find Lily. Wonder if they can put a mini GPS on Hope now that they have her? I haven't been able to keep up with all the Facebook chatter so don't know if this has been discussed. I haven't read it in any of Sue or Lynn's posts though.

What if Lily doesn't accept Hope? This isn't quite over until there's a happy reunion. At least Hope will be well cared for by Lynn and staff if Lily rejects her.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Oh, happy day!  :dance:

All of this love and concern for a wild animal can only be a good thing.  bear_wub  Let's keep HOPING this all ends well.

Becky

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

The reunion of Hope and Lily was successful!!  Such wonderful news!!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

bear_grin  I'm happy...my bears are happy and I know Lily and Hope are happy too...wonderful day!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

That is wonderful news, so glad it turned out this way! bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

puca bears puca bears

Just logged in - isn't this the BEST news ever???????????? Happy dances and lots more tears - of pure joy this time! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Bear power does it again..........
big huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

The video of Hope and Lily reuniting is awesome . . . pure emotion.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

puca bears puca bears

Absolutely.........and hearing Sue crying while she was filming it.............TEARS all round. It's got to go down in history as one of THE magic moments. I am just SO happy........... :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

That is a wonderful video  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry ...........so glad they are back together  bear_original

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

Anyone got a link to the video????   PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEE!

puca bears puca bears

Or www.bear.org Lily and Hope video clips
Can't stop watching it........... bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Wow, I have been so tied up with things lately that I haven't kept up with this thread until now. Thank heaven that sweet cub is safe and well. I remember crying out with pleasure when I first saw her cuddled up under her mum in the cave after she was soon born. I'm now going to watch the video. Phew, that was scarry after so long keeping an eye on them both.

Hugs, Jane.

puca bears puca bears

http://www.startribune.com/local/949879 … 3ADCiUHc3E
this gives a pretty good account of how it all happened.

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!  HAPPY DAY!!!!!!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
I have only just put my computer on and was welcomed by an email from a friend in Canada who was right in touch with all the news on Lily and Hope!  I just can't believe how emotional I became.  Massive elation, then tears, tears, tears, then finally a big grin and laughter.  (and I'm here on my own!).  The neighbours must think I am crazy!

Hopefully I will sleep well tonight now!

I feel so happy I could kiss everyone right now!

Hugs to all,
Marilyn x

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

If you want to celebrate then this is a "must see"!!!  Now that I am in a dancing mood, please join me on Lily's Facebook page at
http://www.facebook.com/lily.the.black.bear
On the left hand side, click on the video timed at 4.03 entitled "Lily and Hope Celebration" (HQ). It's in the Fan videos section.
Turn your speakers up LOUD ..... and celebrate!  It's gorgeous!

Hugs,

Marilyn

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

The video is absolutely amazing; I have watched it 5 times already and I get goose bumps every time.  bear_original

I can't help thinking that all those thousands op bear lovers who have hoped and prayed and send their positive thoughts must have helped this reunification in some way.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

This should be world wide news, headlines in every newspaper !!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

I surely hope that Lily doesn't pull this stunt again, because it's very bad for our hearts.  bear_laugh

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

puca bears puca bears

I'm inclined to agree with you Peter - all that positive thought (Bear Power) must have done something! Just the fact that the little Diva not only survived, but actually trekked TWO miles in a day or so back to one of their favourite places to hang out........she must have been looking for her Mum. And that video is priceless - even after watching it countless times, I still end up in tears.......hearing Sue Mansfield's happy sobs  don't help!
But oh - it is such a FEEL GOOD story, isn't it?
happy huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Such GOOD news! I only wish I could see the video, but my Satelite connection just isn't good enough  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Hooray Hooray this is just the best news!!!!!! :dance:  :dance:

Raewyn

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Such a relief, oh that video is just so beautiful, the sound of wee Hope when she sees her Mum, tears all around!
Catherine
xx

Board footer