Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Danni,

I would like to thank you for all your efforts in producing a great website.  I am so very excited seeing my bears on the site.

Thanks for giving me another avenue to show my bears. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jane

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Danni, Your webzine is terrific! You have done a fabulous job. It was fun and easy to read, I am already looking forward to the next one!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oooh I am blushing...  :redface:  Hahha, but keep the praise coming, I could get a very big head  bear_flower   bear_thumb  Well, really, I wanted to set something up that gave FAIR coverage to everyone.  I think every bear artist deserves as much exposure as possible, and if it's free, well even better!!! 

Thanks for all the comments, it's lovely you like the site so much, as I'll admit, a lot of work and thinking has gone into it!

I am wondering if someone could help me though.  Kate can't view her article properly, which is a huge shame.  It works fine on my end, but so I'm not sure if there is a problem or not.

Could someone go here:
http://www.bearwitched.com/Currentissue.html and find Kate's article (After Tammy's article) and take a look?  Does the photos load properly and does the article show up??

I would be SO grateful!

Many thanks!
Danni

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

that link doesnt work for me at all...

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Thanks Kim, but is Kate's article working OK? Can you see her bootiful bears a-ok?

Danni

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Yeppers bear_original they worked for me from the website too bear_original Everything is fine, no need to panic  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

They worked for me too, Danni.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Danni, sorry for being so slow to thank you publicly for the great article about me and my bears. I've been sick since for the past 3 days with the flu. I really, truly am honored that you chose me to profile.  I've read  a bit of the current issue and will get to the rest of it this week as I feel up to it.  Every time I get up for long I get nauses, but I'm feeling better.  Anyway. you did an awesome job on the website and I know that you put a huge effort into it.  Thanks again for giving us artists another venue to get our bears out there.  I'll be emailing the link to all bear people I can think of. 
k015.gif

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower   Bouquets of roses for you, Danni!  You've done a brilliant job.  Thank you for including my little lovies even though they'd already found loving homes. 

Warmest and biggest hugs,   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Aleta

Board footer