Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Shelli, of your three entries, this is my favorite. Her expression is just so darn cute and just a little ditzy... very  appealing.  I don't blame you for keeping her.
When you were posting questions about making tutus,  curiosity was just eating me up. I'm so glad we finally got to meet this little gal. She was worth the wait.

Shelli wrote:

I wanted her to be sweet and cute, but also, just a little bit goofy.  And I wanted her outfit -- though not extensive in the sense that it covers a lot of her body -- to be elaborate and shimmery and beautifully made.  And I think I got there!

You nailed it Shelli! Awesome work.

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Amazing as always Shelli. Good luck!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thank you all very, very much.  bear_wub  bear_flower

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

She is a Doll!
Wonderful job, the costume is A1  :clap:
And what a sweet face!

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

She is adorable!!!!! She looks so pleased with herself, and you have done an outstanding job on her costume! She looks like she loves to be a ballerina!!!!! Best of luck with this one also!!!!!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Very cute shelli, she has an adorable face- I love your Pirouette in second position and you have made such a great job of her costume.

Best of luck.

beartoes Hannabears
Texas

She is breathtaking, Shelli, congratulations.  Your work is so inspiring, she's sure to be a winner...

Hugs,
Karen C ~ Hannabears

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thanks everyone!

Karen... welcome to you!  I've not seen you post before.  I adore your work!  So glad you jumped in; you'll have lots to offer and share, I'm sure!

Board footer